Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'giveaway' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE MOVING BOXES

We have a bunch of extra moving mixes available immediately fro pick up in Harringay. Various sizes. Please text 07940016252 if you want t…

Started by HarringayFamily

1 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Mona

Two brand new blinds going free

Hi, we have two blinds to give away which are brand new and in perfect working order, just slightly the wrong size for the windows we have.…

Started by Tullie

6 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by marian broderick

Three garden chairs, outdoor dining table and outdoor side table for free

I have some garden furniture for giveaway: Three chairs, white plastic, sturdy, and with three levels of reclining, which I would character…

Started by Tullie

8 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by maggie

Children's sleeping bags to give away

Hi everyone, I have some children's sleeping bags to give away. They are the fabric kind with zips and holes for the arms (rather than the…

Started by Tullie

6 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Tullie

For free: Toaster and milkshake maker

For free: two kitchen appliances which are used but in good working condition. Here's the catch: They both have Australian plugs, so you'll…

Started by Tullie

8 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Cristina Jaramago Bertrand

For free: Wooden baby cot plus some baby extras

- Reposting as the person who expressed interest never came to collect it - We have a wooden baby cot in blond-coloured wood that is now s…

Started by Tullie

1 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Tullie

MIDI keyboard to give away - great for music technology students

I have an old Roland A30 keyboard that is free to a good home. It would be ideal for a Music/Music Technology student looking to do some ho…

Started by DrWhams

4 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by DrWhams

Routers going spare

Hi I have two routers that I don't need if anyone wants one (or both) drop me a connection request and you can have it (them) for free. Add…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Feb 18, 2014

Free furniture

Hello HOL-lers, and a happy new year to you all. I have four large pieces of furniture to give away, all with a dark brown walnut veneer f…

Started by Tullie

6 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Duvets and pillows for free

Hi everyone, I've got some duvets and pillows to give away: 1 x pillow with IKEA Skydda Latt pillow protector 1 x pillow with burgundy pil…

Started by Tullie

4 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Jessica

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service