Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardening' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Permaculture foundation course in Crouch End

Hello everyone, I just wanted to bring to your attention that Food From The Sky in Crouch End are about to start their permaculture foundat…

Started by Ben Yeomans

0 Mar 3, 2013

Warham Road bulb planting and planter tidy this Sunday

I'm planning to do a bit of work on the Warham planters, including planting more daff bulbs. If anyone is around at about 2.30 on Sunday (w…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 9, 2012

New Friends of Fairland Park Website launched

A new site from the FoFP is now live for all up to date information on goings on, events, tennis, gardening and a news archive and a brief…

Started by Birdy_Too

3 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Birdy_Too

South Harringay Juniors Gardening and Veolia

Thought I would share a couple of images of the gardening effort today at SHJ by parents, children and staff of Veolia, and organised by Lu…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Christine Heath

Planning a garden make-over? Introduction to Garden Design - new course starting 29th September

I'm posting this as a favour to a friend who is trying to establish a new garden Design Course at the Mary Ward Centre in Bloomsbury. The c…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

0 Sep 24, 2012

Pumpkin crime on the Ladder

Returning from a week's holiday I was devastated to find my prize pumpkin missing from the front garden! The pumpkin was nearly ripe when I…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by John D

Help with the Shrub ID seen in Alexandra Park (The Grove area)

Having troubling IDing this shrub in Alexandra Park. No luck from our Twitter followers so I thought I'd try the real experts..... Please h…

Started by Stephen Middleton

7 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Stephen Middleton

North Harringay roof garden helping day - photos

Thanks to everyone who braved the rain to help on the roof garden last Saturday - 20 adults and 20 children helped to get the roof garden r…

Started by Adam

3 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by jack63kids

Can you spare an hour this Saturday, to help with the Nth Harringay roof garden?

This Saturday is 'The Big Dig' - a volunteering event that aims to encourage Londoners to get their hands dirty at their local community gr…

Started by Adam

0 Mar 13, 2012

Do you receive garden waste bags from Veolia as requested?

Does anyone have any problem receiving recycling related items from Veolia?  Veolia took over the services to do with recycling for the cou…

Started by Kotoko OS

17 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Kotoko OS

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service