Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardening' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wood Green Hopping

Hi  A friend and I are putting together a community hop growing project with the aim of making a local 'green hopped' beer. I know their h…

Started by Michael Stirling

10 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Lauren

WANTED Plastic plant pots any size

Hi all gardening people, If you're ever chucking out any plastic plant pots - any size - I can give them a good home in community projects.…

Started by Nemone Mercer

18 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by CharlieX

Free box hedge - needs collecting quickly

Have just removed a healthy but surplus to requirements box hedge from my garden and it is now in a skip outside my house in Warham. If any…

Started by Liz

2 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Liz

Spent hops or used mushroom compost?

Hi, I'm new to the area and my garden needs some soil improver. Do any local brewers have any spent hops going spare? Failing that does any…

Started by Fred C

3 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Fred C

Hollyhock happiness in Harringay

Who could not marvel at the variety and delicacy of my favourite flower of Summer?

Started by Liz

2 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Geraldine

The colours of early summer in Harringay

are purple and white. Astounding alliums in Frobisher Road, courtesy of the northern team of the Friends of Harringay Passage Gardening Gro…

Started by Liz

1 May 14, 2015
Reply by Philip

PRACTICAL GARDENING SKILLS

Have you ever considered a course in gardening? Starts on the 24th April at the community allotment at Mill Mead Rd! Have you ever conside…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Apr 21, 2015

Harringay #Springwatch: Daffs make a show in Mattison Road in time for Easter

Started by Liz

0 Apr 2, 2015

Doesn't take much to bee friendly

In a part of Green Lanes which is more often noted for the overflowing rubbish bins and discarded mattresses, one window sill has struck ba…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 23, 2015

Top soil available

On the principle it may be useful for someone, I've about 15 half-full rubble bags of topsoil available. It isn't the best quality and some…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Dick Harris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service