Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'garden' (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pumpkin crime on the Ladder

Returning from a week's holiday I was devastated to find my prize pumpkin missing from the front garden! The pumpkin was nearly ripe when I…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by John D

SEEKING ~ landscape gardener who can build PATIO AND BRICK WALL

HI All, I know this subject matter has been looked at before, but there's only one recent discussion with some handy tips. ...And none of…

Started by byl999

4 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by byl999

Frontyard farming

Free download of manual to encourage food growing in front gardens. Back to Front encourages people to have front gardens that 'look good…

Started by pamish

1 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Helen Riley

Quality turf free to a good home

We have just laid turf in our garden and have some left over. There is just over 5 square metres of fresh Rolawn turf outside the front doo…

Started by Victoria Farrington

1 Aug 6, 2011

Top soil and compost urgently needed for South Harringay Junior School

Spring is springing and works are underway to get the garden kick-started along the bank of the New River for South Harringay Junior School…

Started by Lucy Jaffe

0 Mar 3, 2011

One bedroom garden flat available on Roseberry Gardens

We have a newly refurbished one bedroom garden flat available in a converted Victorian property. With a private south facing garden, ideal…

Started by Steve

0 Dec 16, 2010

Glastonbury pitching up in Harringay

The students who live in the house next door to me spent two days constructing a 20ft Mongolian yurt (tent) in their garden and now spend m…

Started by Antoinette

19 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by GillianM

Community Dig in Hornsey Park!

Corner of Hornsey Park Road  and Clarendon Road, N8, (literally across the road from Harringay): We are organising a working party on the…

Started by C Hulse

3 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Steve Hatch

Duck wanted for mutual benefit.

Nothing kinky, just a good natured duck wanted to visit our welcoming and friendly garden, for weekly or twice weekly visits. Plenty of opp…

Started by Duguneek

0 Jul 24, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service