Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (564)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free to a good home: Dresser with mirror and drawers

Hello good people, I have a dresser to give away to a good home. (At least, I think 'dresser' is the correct term for it - it's a piece of…

Started by Tullie

2 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Tullie

Wide screen TV up for grabs!

Hi, We are in the process of moving out in preparation for builders to move in and our large TV needs to find a new home as we will get a f…

Started by Clarissa

1 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Con

Free to a good home: outdoor table and 3 matching chairs

Come and take them -- Duckett Road, beside the new river.

Started by CanadianMichael

3 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by CanadianMichael

Free Quails (2 boys together, or separately if housed with other birds in an aviary)

My first attempt at incubating my quail eggs was a little unsuccessful in that I only managed to hatch out two boys! Unfortunately I can't…

Started by AnnaC

5 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Seed Swap and Bank

Please help us with our efforts to support the creation of a Seed Bank here in North London. We're devoting Wednesday's Green on the Screen…

Started by Chris Setz

0 Jun 20, 2013

Stuff going free, IKEA CD towers, Dyson hoover and an IKEA chair

I have some stuff going for free: 4 IKEAS CD towers going, Benno birch veneer, a Poang chair - also IKEA, an IKEA TV unit, similar to this…

Started by Anette

14 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Anette

Free - bath mixer, bath shroud covers, old taps

We have some old bathroom brassware to give away.  We renovated our bathroom over a year ago, and have been meaning to get rid of these for…

Started by K.Christie

0 Jun 8, 2013

Free Wire Metal Shelving

We are giving away great looking Ikea  metal shelves (now discontinued). There were pretty useful in the kitchen and will look good anywher…

Started by Lagal Linierek

7 May 10, 2013
Reply by Lagal Linierek

OFFERED FOR FREE: Maclarens Techno Classic Buggy

Our boys are finally too big for our well-loved, very well used Maclarens Techno Classic buggy. I can't lie - it's fairly shabby after 7 ye…

Started by Stuart

3 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Stuart

Looking for a sewing machine to borrow or take off anybody's hands if not in use....

Hi there, I am looking to borrow or even better to take away anybody's unwanted sewing machine which has been gathering dust, hasn't been u…

Started by Taz Gray

10 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Green Lens Studios

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service