Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'fraud' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Campaign of mass deselections in Haringey!

Nora Mulready, yes, still around and still thinking that the honest deselections this time around are worse than the dishonest ones she was…

Started by John McMullan

39 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Billy Hole

Haringey Council worker steals nearly £500 000

Our children's centres are closing, and all kinds of services are being cut, and this woman steals nearly half a million pounds without the…

Started by empyrean_aisles

9 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Eight guilty of fraud and money laundering scam at Haringey council

A finance officer at Haringey council admitted making £466,000 fraudulent payments to accomplices for fake services that were never deliver…

Started by pamish

6 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by pamish

Harassment Notice Issued over #stanns Labour Selection Shennanigans DESTROYED

On Thursday I received a letter from my solicitor, that she had been sent by Haringey MPS, saying that they had destroyed the Harassment No…

Started by John McMullan

8 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

The Labour Party's St Ann's saga rumbles on

In the latest twist to the St Ann's saga (see here for context), Julie Davies, the Haringay NUT teacher rep, has been suspended pending an…

Started by John McMullan

24 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Legal funding to fight Prevention of Harassment Letter over St Ann's Labour Fraud

I've decided that I am going to go ahead with the legal fight. Bindmans have estimated that their initial advice on the Prevention of Haras…

Started by John McMullan

101 May 19, 2014
Reply by Phil K

Another ATM scam - Barclays this time.

The usual hassle distraction technique, this time at the Barclays ATM opposite the Old Ale Emporium on Green Lanes. The victim, who lost hi…

Started by John D

2 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Abi

Fraud costing councils billions

A new report from the Audit Commission tackles the problem of fraud. The report identifies specific risks that are often not adequately add…

Started by Liz

5 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service