Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'football' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Football sessions 5-7 years olds

Hi all, I am a local resident who has been coaching at Park View Rangers for the last few years. I have decided to start up my own little S…

Started by Foyster

0 Sep 18, 2020

Friendly local "Mums" football kickabout - join us!

We're a new football group for mums looking for new players for Monday night kickabouts in the Harringay area. Beginners and non-mums are w…

Started by AxP

2 Sep 1, 2020
Reply by Gee Hood

Girls football try outs

Started by Glamorgeous

0 May 21, 2019

Call for blue plaque for Emma Clarke, Britain's first Black British footballer who played her debut match in Crouch End

Campaigners are calling for first British Black footballer Emma Clarke to be honoured with a blue plaque. The Bootle-born player made her d…

Started by Liz

3 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Richard Woods

Support Hashtag United - Non League Day - Sat 13th October 2018

Any of you football fans out there disappointed that there is no professional domestic football this weekend because of the International b…

Started by Remy Wasyluk

1 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Remy Wasyluk

Where to watch the match?

I'm told there's a football thing on tonight.  The people in the Latin American market at Sevens Sisters are welcoming in anyone who wants…

Started by pamish

2 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Dolomite Police

Retro tabletop football game £20.00

Originally from Urban Outfitters. Good fun but little used. No box. Ball included. Size: 19.5in/49cm long; 12in/30cm wide (excluding playin…

Started by L Griffiths

0 Jun 30, 2018

Calling all potential football players

As an off-shoot of the local NCT Dads and Babies group, myself and some other local residents are trying to set up a football team. More re…

Started by Sean

27 Nov 8, 2017

Where are the traffic marshalls at entrance to Spurs construction support site on White Hart Lane?

My email to Cllr Ahmet expressing concern about the continuing lack of traffic marshalls in place at the White Hart Lane entrance to the Sp…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Nov 1, 2017

Haringey Borough FC: interview with manager Tom Louizou

Support your local non-league club! Latest entry in your favourite Haringey skinhead blog:  https://creaseslikeknives.wordpress.com/2017/01

Started by Alex Sharp

4 Jan 11, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service