Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'flat' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One bed flat needed for November

Hello there, My wife and I need to move out of our house for a month or two and are looking for a short term rent for November and possibl…

Started by Nigel Lister

1 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Kevin Nicholson

Flat fro short let in Stroud Green Area

Hi I have a fully furnished two bed garden flat that will be vacant from 22nd July to the 10th August. Anybobody who is interested should e…

Started by nick

0 Jul 11, 2017

2 bed garden flat for short term let

Hello HOL, Just thought I'd try here first before going estate agent route. Anyone considering a short term let on a 2/3 bed flat with gard…

Started by snoot

0 Jul 3, 2017

One bedroom flat to rent in Muswell Hill, with garden

I have a newly redecorated one bedroom flat in Muswell Hill available for rent by mid April or sooner. It is on the ground floor with a sma…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Mar 22, 2017

Large double room with en-suite to rent, £750pcm inc bills

Hi - we have a lovely large double room with en-suite in our house to rent. We're on Downhills Park Road, about a 6min walk away from Turnp…

Started by Adam

2 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Adam

One bedroom flat to rent

Bright flat to rent in the Bowes Park area. One double bedroom on the 2F of a Victorian conversion (£250 pw) close to Bowes Park and Bounds…

Started by Helen Myers

2 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Helen Myers

One bedroom flat to rent in Muswell Hill

I have a bright, quiet and conveniently located flat available to rent in Muswell Hill. One double bedroom, freshly decorated, with fitted…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Nov 4, 2016

Flats to let in Muswell Hill

I have 2 bright, quiet and conveniently located flats available to rent in Muswell Hill. One double bedroom, freshly decorated, with fitted…

Started by Helen Myers

2 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Helen Myers

Lovely Flat Share in Crouch End

Hi all, Hope you are well! We have a room to rent from 4th Sept in beautiful Crouch End/ Finsbury Park. Everyone is easy to get a long with…

Started by Sakkixxx

0 Aug 26, 2016

Flat to rent in Wood Green

I have a bright and sunny top floor one bedroom flat to rent in Lordship Lane 3 minutes' walk from Wood Green Station. Double glazed so qui…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Aug 18, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service