Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'flat' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two bedroom flat available now in N10

Bright and welcoming two bedroom flat available now in N10, Hampden Road. Newly refurbished. Spacious, split level over two floors, first a…

Started by Helen Myers

0 May 10, 2019

One bed flat to rent near Wood Green Tube. £1,100 pm.

I have this flat to rent in Lordship Lane near the Tube from the 6th of April.  It is in a purpose built block of flats with a private car…

Started by Neil

0 Mar 21, 2019

Large 2 bed flat in Victorian Conversion w shared garden in N8 available 21st July

Our last lovely tenants who had our flat for 5 years have just moved out and after we've spruced the place with new carpets, flooring and p…

Started by Gemma Barker

0 Jun 26, 2018

SALISBURY MANSIONS, N15. 2 bed flat for sale!

After 20 years in the area, we are selling our much loved flat and moving to a house beyond Haringey. It is a spacious purpose-built Victor…

Started by Clive Kelly

0 May 3, 2018

One bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park

I have a split level bright and well decorated one bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park, a short walk from Bowes Park and Bounds Green Stat…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Apr 7, 2018

beautiful 3 bedroom maisonette for sale

I am now selling 3 bedroom flat and if somebody is interested, please let me know. Very bright with a lot of sunshine as it is dual aspect…

Started by Mami Ikeda

3 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Mami Ikeda

beautiful 3 bedroom flat with a garden for sale

Hello, I am selling my beautiful 3 bedroom flat with a garden. Modern fittings, kitchen/diner/living room, three bedrooms. Kitchen and one…

Started by Mami Ikeda

3 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Mami Ikeda

One bedroom flat to rent in Wood Green

Spacious, bright, quiet one double bedroom flat to rent on 2nd floor of Victorian conversion. 5 minutes' walk to Wood Green tube. Kitchen/d…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Dec 14, 2017

Flat to rent in Bowes Park

Good size one bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park. Recently refurbished. Ground floor of Victorian conversion with a garden (lawn, patio, tr…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Oct 30, 2017

Flat to rent in Friern Barnet

I have a newly refurbished bright and modern one bedroom flat to rent out in N11, close to shops and bus links. Also close to New Southgate…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Oct 6, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service