Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'fairline' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Writing on the Wall for Fairline

Today's planning applications list shows an application for the use of this triple shop premises as A3 (Restaurant). So it seems that wh…

Started by Hugh

81 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Guess What's Planned for Fairline / Class International

Hmm, I wonder what they might have in mind - it's a tough one....... Full planning application at www.planningservices.haringey.gov.uk/po

Started by HoL Site Admin

18 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Hugh

Whats going on in the shop where Arista Foods Store was (corner of Salisbury Road and Green Lanes)

Any one know whats going to replace Arista Foods Store - saw some fancy interiors going on in the ceiling. Just wondered if anyone knew wha…

Started by Dee

16 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Hugh

Fairline / Class A Owner Planning Capacity for Mega-Restaurant?

Hidden in amongst the long grass of a planning application to extend the flats in the four units of Grand Parade (13-16) to the south of S…

Started by Hugh

5 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by Peter

The Class International Saga

The former Fairline/Arista Foods/Class International closed down a few months ago amidst mysterious circumstances. I'm not going to repeat…

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Alexander

Class Food (Arista) closing down

My wife went there today and heard the news. Everything 30% off, the store closes tomorrow (Sunday). Sad news, I think.

Started by Tomasz Ptak

20 May 2, 2016
Reply by Angela

Fairline to change?

Heard something about Fairline becoming yet another Turkish restaurant or have I got my wires crossed?

Started by RussellV

12 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Jonny

Fairline

After being here for well over 20 years, Fairline the supermarket on Grand Parade, seems to have closed down. Does anybody know what the pl…

Started by Pav

6 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Pav

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service