Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'exhibition' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have memorabilia to contribute to Bruce Castle Museum's People’s War: Haringey 1914-1918 exhibition?

People’s War: Haringey 1914-1918 5 November 2014-29 March 2015 Marking the centenary of the beginning of the First World War. If you have y…

Started by Liz

1 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

First World War Centenary - Exhibition and Concert at St. Paul's Church, Wightman Road

Hi folks! As some of you may already know from previous posts, at St. Paul's, Harringay we've been busy researching the parish records, ini…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

2 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Exhibition Display Stands to Borrow?

Hi everyone! As some of you may have read in my post a couple of weeks ago, we're putting on an exhibition at St. Paul's Church on Wightman…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

2 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Exhibition: Local Reflections - Nelson Mandela and the Haringey Anti-Apartheid Movement

Artefacts, documents and photographs from the Haringey community with an opportunity to offer your personal story/experience of Nelson Mand…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 9, 2014

Cafe Connect@Downhills Park Cafe OUR MEMORIES AND JOURNEY, CONNECTING THEN, NOW AND TOMORROW

Weaving our stories, family, friends and neighbourhoods 12 weeks celebrating around the park Exhibition of photographs and memorabilia Fun…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Apr 19, 2014

exhibitions: Balloons by IMPREINT in Harringay and Crouch End

I was invited to the exhibition of IMPREINT in Harringay and Crouch End. The exhibition called ‘Balloons’ is made up of a series of limited…

Started by Napsugar Budai

0 Oct 23, 2013

Harringay Exhibition at Blend Cafe

Hi all. I just wanted to let people know that I'm putting a few pieces up in Blend next Thursday that are all based on views from Harringay…

Started by Rosie Good

3 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by GMD

Meet Up Tomorrow at Bruce Castle Museum - 1pm - Join us if you're free!

Hello HOLers! A few locals are meeting up to go and see the Rosalind Davis exhibition tomorrow at Bruce Castle. This is a social group for…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Aug 23, 2013

Belfegore Photo Exhibition at Cafe Lemon this week

Pop into Cafe Lemon this week to see some of local photographer Belfegore's photos on display on the 'art wall' at the back of the cafe. A…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 12, 2013

Former Haringey Resident to exhibit at art fair in Angel gets some coverage in the Haringey Independent

Josette Carroll, a former Haringey resident will be showcasing her sculptures at the Islington Contemporary Art and Design Fair at the Cand…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Sep 30, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service