Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'exhibition' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steve McQueen's Year 3 Outdoor Exhibition

Some of the photographs are on billboards around the neighbourhood. The map on the website doesn't seem to be too accurate. This one pictu…

Started by EMC2

4 Nov 22, 2019
Reply by Vlatka

CALL FOR ARTISTS- Views of N22 Art Exhibition (deadline 25 Oct)

CALL FOR ARTISTS - 'Views of N22'   Art Exhibition 9th Nov – 9th Jan 2019 The Goodness Brew Co rd, Wood Green   How do you see Wood Gre…

Started by Emily Wood

0 Oct 9, 2019

Year of the Rescue Dog Photo Exhibition - All Dogs Matter

All Dogs Matter invite you to celebrate the Year of the Rescue Dog at a special photography exhibition at Lauderdale House, Waterlow Park,…

Started by tulips

0 Jun 18, 2018

New exhibition '1200 MOMENTS' by Photo Macuacua

Exhibition runs daily 22 - 27th June 2017. 10-5pm daily exc Monday 11-5pm. Macuacua was born in Mozambique. His artistic career began at Ma…

Started by PLY GALLERY

0 Jun 23, 2017

IMPREINT - Egocentric

Images from the last event at the Impreint Space. 'Egocentric' is a series of artwork by the artist IMPREINT, made up of circle exploration…

Started by Diana Adamson

0 Jun 1, 2017

Wanted: Picture Frames for Autism Exhibition

Hello there. I'm a resident with Autism doing daily art therapy to help manage my condition and reduce the need for medication. I have been…

Started by Patrick Samuel

4 May 21, 2017
Reply by Aeryn P

Ladder artist exhibition in Dalston (08 - 31 July 2016)

I'm having a show of new paintings in a lovely cafe called coffeeismycupoftea, 103b Dalston Lane, E8 1NH. It'd be nice to meet some local p…

Started by David Pitt

0 Jun 14, 2016

Exhibition: 'Portraits' by IMPREINT

Opened today the last of a series of exhibitions around the world of the project 'Portraits' by the artist IMPREINT. The project kickstart…

Started by Napsugar Budai

0 Sep 10, 2015

Volunteer Opportunities at Alexandra Palace

Good Afternoon, This is to let you know of 5 new volunteer opportunities that have arisen at Alexandra Park and Palace Charitable Trust (AP…

Started by Mel

0 Apr 14, 2015

THIS WEEKEND - WW1 Exhibition and Concert at St. Paul's Church

Hi folks! At St. Paul's Church on Wightman Road we're holding an exhibition this weekend of things relating to the church and the parish du…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

5 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service