Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'energy prices' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is anoyne still using halogen bulbs?

Having calculated the frightening cost of running the bulbs in our kitchen and bathroom, I spent part of the last couple of days taking out…

Started by Hugh

22 Sep 5, 2022
Reply by michaelw

To fix, or not to fix: that is the question

Anyone tussling with this question? Our fix is ending soon and we've been offered a fix that is 133% above the current (April to Sept) pric…

Started by Hugh

7 Sep 4, 2022
Reply by John Shulver

You've heard about energy prices increases - have you checked what it will mean for you?

I checked our options for energy supply in the future and was shocked at just how much the prices are going up. With the best offer from ou…

Started by Hugh

12 Sep 27, 2021
Reply by Hugh

EON - EON Next

Who read all the recent emails from EON Who has transferred it's accounts over to EON Next Which needs a different password and has differe…

Started by Bob Ruggles

8 May 28, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Utility bill

Although I am a low user, Eon has just increased my dual fuel bill from £64 per month to £93 per month. I am thinking of changing my suppli…

Started by V Shipp

8 May 27, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Are Energy Comparison Websites Accurate?

Forewarned about possible energy price rises after April 1 by an article I read the other day, I thought I'd take a quick look for a cheape…

Started by Hugh

9 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Your energy is cheap ....

.... compared to most of the rest of Europe. Quite how or why one can probably only guess but here are the comparisons, taken from this BB…

Started by matt

19 May 29, 2014
Reply by CanadianMichael

Big Community Switch aims to help cut your energy bill

Haringey Council is promoting the The Big Community Switch service which aims to help households get a better deal for gas and electricity…

Started by Hugh

34 May 21, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

OVO energy supplier - one year on from having signed up...

My OVO experience started from USwitch who helped me decide which energy supplier to go for when I moved into Haringey just over a year ago…

Started by Taz Gray

5 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Top 10 tips for saving money on your energy bills this winter

"Ok, That's it. I'm putting the heating on" declared a tweeter 12 days ago. Have to admit, mornings and evenings are jumper weather and and…

Started by Liz

5 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service