Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'decorator' (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Painter / Decorator Wanted

Hi, we are looking to have our flat re-painted in the near future - would be great if you could recommend local tradesmen to paint a 2-bedr…

Started by Hamilton Arroyo

6 May 23, 2014
Reply by Nora

Exterior house painter - recommendations required

We need to have the front of our house painted - rendering surrounding windows, wood work and windows. Did anyone have theirs done last sum…

Started by Nick G-T

0 Feb 25, 2014

Highly recommended painter and decorator

I have just had my whole house decorated by Laz who I cannot recommend highly enough. He takes great pride in his work, paying great atten…

Started by R doherty

0 Nov 24, 2013

Excellent Decorator - Tim Guerin - 07748 391292

I've just had the interior of my flat decorated by Tim.   Could not be happier with the results, and the way Tim went about it.  Trustworth…

Started by Andrew Burke

0 Nov 9, 2013

Need someone urgently to do a bit of painting

Due to having been left in the lurch by someone I found through HoL, who didn't even finish the first job he came to do before going awol,…

Started by Maddy

4 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Alan B

contact details for capital painters?

i googled capital painters after seeing them recommended on here, put there seem to be more than one company with that name. Can someone gi…

Started by mrs finch

2 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by mrs finch

Fantastic Painter/ Decorator

I would like to recommend Valerijus, my painter and decorator who is just finishing up on my flat this week. He's painted the whole place.…

Started by KatyT

11 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Andrew Burke

Speak to this man - if you need a great local handyman/ builder!

I can thoroughly recommend Martin Waller tel: 07503 123 950 if you have any DIY jobs/ building work you can't do yourself.  He is honest, r…

Started by Jo W

5 May 22, 2013
Reply by VIX

Decorator/Paperhanger wanted

I need someone good and reliable to decorate a double bedroom which would include a minimum of 3 walls, a ceiling  and possibly 2 window fr…

Started by Steve McCarthy

3 May 17, 2013
Reply by Nora

Need a Painter and Decorator

can anyone recommend a good painter and decorator in the area? Lisa Smith

Started by LISA SMITH

6 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Ria

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service