Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'coronavirus' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Covid Testing - Is the Nearest Really Inverness?

Tweet from David Lammy caught my attention(!) "A constituent has just got in touch upset that the nearest drive-through COVID test a pupil…

Started by Neil Ford

25 Sep 20, 2020
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

Council support for vulnerable households in these tough times

Although the shielding programme came to an end at the end of July, Haringey Council continues to provide support to vulnerable households…

Started by Michele

0 Sep 16, 2020

Council Urges Us to Use Haringey's High Streets Safely as Local Cases Start to Rise Again

A message from the Council: We all have a role to play in avoiding a second wave of Coronavirus – that is why Dr Will Maimaris, Haringey…

Started by HoL Site Admin

8 Sep 4, 2020
Reply by Sapphireblue

Morrisons c-19

Went to Morrisons Palmer's Green today. Almost back to normal. No greeter, just one sanitiser, pound in the trolley,no special queuing. Fel…

Started by Philip

1 Sep 4, 2020
Reply by Sarah

Enforcing mask wearing in shops

I wonder whether I'm alone in wondering whose job it is to enforce face mask wearing in shops. For the second time in a week, on a visit to…

Started by Peter

56 Aug 28, 2020
Reply by KP

corona virus testing

Hi  I can't seem to find any drive-through corona testing sites are in Haringey when i search on Google. Does anyone know where the locatio…

Started by Samsam Bubbleman

8 Aug 17, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

How has COVID-19 impacted you and your community? Please share your views

The coronavirus (COVID-19) is rapidly changing the way we go about our day-to-day lives and can be a challenging time for our residents and…

Started by Haringey CCG

2 Aug 17, 2020
Reply by Haringey CCG

Are there any private clinics in Haringey doing covid antibody tests?

Started by Harringay 4eva

5 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

Coronavirus-inspired anthology launched from North London

Bounds Green Book Writers (BGBW), a North-London-based writers’ circle, is seeking submissions for an anthology of creative writing inspire…

Started by Susie Helme

0 Aug 11, 2020

Manor House Station Reopening?

Hi all,  Does anyone have a clue when TfL are planning to re-open Manor House tube station? It's not that we're mad keen to use it, but it…

Started by J

12 Aug 4, 2020
Reply by J

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service