Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'coronavirus' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The rainbows of Harringay

There is a rather sweet initiative going around for people to stick up pictures of rainbows for children (and adults) to spot while they ar…

Started by Michelle M

1 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by tigha

Fastech Open?

Does anyone know if Fastech on GL is still open?

Started by Maddy

2 Mar 26, 2020
Reply by Maddy

Spam/scam Virgin emal

I received an email this morning purporting to be from Virgin, saying that they had decided to suspend payments for all contracts if you cl…

Started by Maddy

0 Mar 26, 2020

Pavement repair Umfreville Road

The council are apparently going ahead with repairing the pavements on Umfreville Road, starting 30th March and apparently going on for 10…

Started by Maddy

0 Mar 26, 2020

Bringing the outdoors in

Hi there, TCV is closing Railway Fields Local Nature Reserve and suspending all our volunteer led projects and activities for the moment, t…

Started by TCV Haringey

0 Mar 26, 2020

Bruce Castle sharing its archives on line - a different theme each day

I have received some really good articles over the last few days with pictures and other items from the Museum's archives. A chance to have…

Started by Michele

2 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Michele

Help The NHS Track the Virus - Download the Tracker App

About this study You are contributing to advance research on COVID-19 in partnership with leading scientific institutions like King’s Co…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 24, 2020

Corona Crisis - the View from Harringay’s High Street

As some of you will know, I became acutely aware of how the crisis was affecting our high street when I visited Snug last Friday: Anna t…

Started by Hugh

18 Mar 22, 2020

Who are these stupid, selfish people??!

I was just in Sainsbury's on Green Lanes and was appalled to see the way people are panic-buying. I was unable to buy pasta or soup. And th…

Started by KP

54 Mar 22, 2020
Reply by air

Corona Virus in Harringay – Neighbour Support

These are indeed tough times for us all. We’re in unknown territory, all facing varying levels of health, social and financial challenges.…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 21, 2020
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service