Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cleaner' (292)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Highly recommended cleaner (Former 5 star hotel Presidential Suite Chamber Maid)

My cleaning lady has recently lost 2 clients through no fault of her own - 1 client moved overseas and the other moved up North. I cannot r…

Started by Mel C

6 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Mel C

Good local cleaner

My cleaner, a Polish lady, has some vacancies.  She is very good and also a lovely person.  She lives locally and her rates are £9 per hour…

Started by Anna T

10 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by empyrean_aisles

My lovely cleaner is looking for more work

Olga, who has been cleaning for us for a number of years, is looking for more work.  She's complely reliable and does a great job.  She als…

Started by Michael Anderson

13 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by brigitte

Cleaner recommendation

Hi   Do you know a reliable cleaner? I am lookin for one to clean my flat on the Harringay ladder on Monday mornings (2 hours max). Any hel…

Started by Newyork

0 Jul 18, 2011

Cleaner wanted - Harringay Road N15

I'm looking for a regular, reliable cleaner for my house in Harringay Road. Any recommendations gratefully received. Ideally looking for so…

Started by Harry

15 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Nat

Looking for a reliable cleaner for house on Warham road

Hi all If anyone knows a reliable cleaner for 3-4 hours a fortnight they can recommend it would be really appreciated. thanks loads Russ…

Started by RussellV

5 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Newyork

Cleaner Wanted

Any recommendations as to a good cleaner locally? 3-4 hours per week. I am on the south part of the Ladder. I saw some of the previous thre…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Stan

Cleaner Wanted

Hi, I'm new to this site but thought it was an ideal place to find some good referrals. We have a 3 bed house in Harringay Gardens and are…

Started by Wendy Woods

1 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Hugh

I need a cleaner

Anyone know of a reliable and trustworth man or woman who would like 4 hours work a week to clean my kitchen and bathroom plus a bit of iro…

Started by Michael Anderson

1 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by AnnieH

Cleaner Lady recommendation

Hi all, I am looking for a reliable and honest cleaner to take care of my flat 2 times per week. I was wondering whether any of you can re…

Started by Newyork

9 Nov 8, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service