Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cleaner' (291)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Cleaner Recommendations????

I have had the same cleaner for the last 6 years and she has just got a new job as a nanny. I am looking for a replacement to come 3 hours…

Started by Angela Hallmark

8 Mar 12, 2015

Looking for a cleaner

Hi there, I was hoping someone might be able to recommend a cleaner. We live on Clarendon Road and would require a couple of hours a week.…

Started by Jess

4 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Jess

Excellent cleaning lady

Hello everyone I would love to recommend our lovely,honest,punctual and hard working cleaning lady Anna. She's mature (over 50'),her Englis…

Started by Danielle Power

6 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Andrew H

Our excellent cleaner is looking for more work

Margaret has been our cleaner for more than a year and I can highly recommend her. Her work is of a high standard and her rates reasonable.…

Started by David Solomon

4 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Emma

Good reliable flexible cleaner recommended - Local

Hi I just wanted to recommend Irena, who has done some general cleaning for me, she has been very good, reliable, fast, and very flexible.…

Started by paddyk

0 Feb 21, 2015

Cleaner

Can anyone recommended a good cleaner who is available to work 4 hours a week ?  We live in N8 and are flexible with days.

Started by katherine

6 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Stella Cattini

Cleaner wanted in Crouch End!

Hi all, I'm looking for a trustworthy cleaner to work in Crouch End for 3/4 hours a week. We can be flexible about days. Any personal recom…

Started by Sarah

4 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Stella Cattini

Anyone available to clean a flat near Harringay station tomorrow?

Looking for a cleaner to do a one off job tomorrow, around four hours. Could lead to regular work. We haven't had time to clean recently as…

Started by GenevieveP

0 Feb 12, 2015

Local mum looking for cleaning and babysitting work

One of the mums from my son's nursery (Woodlands Park) is looking for some part-time cleaning and babysitting work (either evening or dayti…

Started by Becky Hatch

1 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Will

If anyone is looking for a excellent cleaner I can highly recommend ours

"Hello fellow Harringay online, I have just got back home from work, picking up my daughters on the way back. When I got in, and my house…

Started by Joanna Emmitt

4 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by KatieH

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service