Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'christmas trees' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Market Christmas trees

Hi everyone, Just wanted to let everyone know that from Sunday 8 December we'll be selling Christmas trees from the Christmas Tree farm ag…

Started by HarringayMarket

2 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by HarringayMarket

Where are you getting your Christmas tree this year?

Does anyone know if there will be any Christmas Tree 'pop-ups' on Green Lanes this year? We live on the Ladder and ideally want to walk to…

Started by SG

7 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by SG

68 days after Christmas. Is this the winner of the Dead Christmas Tree spotting competition 2013?

Tweeted by Adam, will this Christmas tree spot be the winner of our annual dead Christmas tree spotting competition? Or will you do better?…

Started by Liz

15 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Lauren

Anthos Florist - blooming lovely in Harringay for nearly 50 years

Last weekend. I dropped into a shop I'd never paid much heed to before. Anthos Florist, on Green Lanes is just north of Beresford Road.…

Started by Hugh

7 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Laura

Bye bye blossom as mass tree culling planned for Ladder

Following the 
last tree removal programme in the Ladder in 2008, Haringey Council have issued information about a new tree cull program…

Started by Hugh

111 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Another successful Christmas tree recycling effort at The Gardens Community Garden

Another successful collection of Christmas trees from the Gardens Community Garden this year saw 68 trees sent off to be mulched. Andy Ne…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 25, 2013

Christmas Tree Crop Circles

Here's how the residents of one part of South London celebrate their discarded Christmas trees: More pictures at Oskarproctor

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 7, 2013

How to get rid of your Christmas tree

Aaargh! She's at it again. Barely have we hung the baubles on the branches and switched on the lights and Mrs Eds starts on about how to ge…

Started by Liz

7 Jan 6, 2013

Thank you for my tree!

Just to say thank-you to whoever abandoned a growing Nordman fir in a pot outside my house at the end of January 2009. I rescued it and hav…

Started by Maddy

1 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by StephenBln

Where to buy your Christmas Tree in Harringay

Buying the tree may not be the best bit of the whole Christmas tree experience - but rush it a your peril! So, what better way to give y…

Started by Hugh

14 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Angela

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service