Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'child' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Needed: 2nd Hand Newborn equipment

My partner and I are expecting our first child this year and I was hoping to be able to make use of some preloved items in area! If you hav…

Started by Alice Roberts

2 May 16
Reply by Elizabeth

[ALL GONE THANKS] - TWO IKEA Leksvik Adjustable Length Beds, Solid Pine.

All freecycled.

Started by Mark Michaels

0 Dec 12, 2023

For sale: Child's bike, Early Rider Belter 16”

Excellent first bike (especially after a balance bike as it's very light). Suitable for kids roughly 4-6 years/45cm inside leg. It has a be…

Started by Donna FT

1 Mar 18, 2023
Reply by Christian

Giving away: child's car seat

We have a Cybex Solution child's car seat to give away. It's in two parts so the base can be used as a booster seat for a larger child.  It…

Started by Marion Gray

1 Nov 27, 2022
Reply by Etch

Thule Yepp Maxi Childs Bike Seat £40

Used but good condition.  Looking for £40. Child's bike seat (up to 22kg) which attaches to the parent's seat post.  Child seat can be remo…

Started by Miss Claire

0 Jun 22, 2022

Free. Seat belt shortener/adjuster for children, small people and elderly. N4

This is something that fits onto the seatbelt so that you can adjust it to fit a child or a small adult. I bought it for use with my very e…

Started by Gillian Price

0 Nov 15, 2021

Wanted - toddler carrier backpack

Hello - I'm still on the look out for one if anyone is looking to sell/get rid of one that's been outgrown or whatever...  Thanks, Fiona 

Started by Fiona

0 Mar 7, 2021

Frog 43 kid's bike - 14″ wheels, great condition

Well looked-after Frog 43 14″ wheel single gear kid's pedal bike - recommended for 3 to 4+ years (43cm min inside leg). Robust and light, n…

Started by jonf

0 Mar 6, 2021

For sale: Hamax Bike Seat £20

We have a Hamax Smiley child bike seat for sale. It is in good condition, and comes with the attachment to the bike frame and keys to allow…

Started by Mike

2 Nov 23, 2020
Reply by Mike

Ikea white child bed and wardrobe with matching shelves unit

I am clearing a room to set up an office space and getting rid of an Ikea white child bedroom set in pristine condition. I posted it a whil…

Started by Blanche

4 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Blanche

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service