Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cat' (246)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Male white & black cat needs a home

Ruben is a cat rescued by Stokey Cats and Dogs. He is one year old and has been neutered. He is very friendly, loves to play and have cuddl…

Started by tulips

3 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by tulips

Home urgently needed for cat

A permanent home (or temporary foster home) is urgently needed for this found cat, otherwise she is at risk of being put down. She was foun…

Started by tulips

3 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by tulips

Anyone lost a tabby cat

We've seen this cat in our garden over two weeks now and always seems very hungry. No collar. Is this your cat? cat.jpg

Started by Saima

29 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by rachel

Male ginger and white cat needs a home

http://stokeycatsanddogs.co.uk/ Email: stokeycatsndogs@gmail.com Honey needs a cosy home with access to a garden.

Started by tulips

1 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by tulips

Ginger cat found - Langham Road

A really friendly ginger cat is trying to move into my house on the West Green end of Langham Road.  It arrived yesterday (Sunday) late aft…

Started by Lucy A

2 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Lucy A

FOUND black / white Cat

Hi, I currently have a black cat at my home in Stamford Hill (Glaserton Road).  It was meowing frantically outside my window around 7pm. I…

Started by Richard Grainger

3 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Stokey Cats and Dogs

Male ginger and white cat needs a home

Ronnie is about 8 to 9 years old and belongs to a elderly lady of 89 who has dementia and can't look after him properly. The cat is being l…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 13, 2015

Keep Pets Safe in Fireworks season

There is always a rise in pets going missing at this time of year. For cats, I always recommend locking the catflap at night so that cats a…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 5, 2015

Cats and kittens needing homes

Here are some at Wood Green Animal Shelter www.woodgreen.org.uk/rehome/cats/filter/london and at the Scratching Post www.scratchingpost.co.…

Started by tulips

0 Oct 22, 2015

Anyone missing a white cat?

A white cat has been spending a lot of time in my garden on Fairfax Road over the summer but appears to have moved in full time in the past…

Started by Caroline Parry

1 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by tulips

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service