Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cafe lemon' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cafe Lemon...

....any more disappointed customers lately? I noticed today that the hot drinks have not only gone-up in price but shrunk in size. Maybe it…

Started by claire taylor

34 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Hugh

Cafe Lemon is coming to an end

It has been over nine years since Cafe Lemon opened in 2006, which was also exactly 100 years after the same premises were established as…

Started by Cem Kaplan ( Cafe Lemon )

46 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Lisa Price

Lemon Cafe not so great customer experience

I have been going to Lemon Cafe for two years now and I have seen a slow decline in friendliness and good customer services.  In fact today…

Started by Christopher Lewis

20 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Hugh

French Patisserie Arrives in Harringay

At long last you can now get honest to goodness French patisserie in Harringay. Cem at Cafe Lemon has just taken on a French sous-chef w…

Started by Hugh

11 May 9, 2014
Reply by Kamila

Belfegore Photo Exhibition at Cafe Lemon this week

Pop into Cafe Lemon this week to see some of local photographer Belfegore's photos on display on the 'art wall' at the back of the cafe. A…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 12, 2013

A small act make a huge difference. And Cafe Lemon will pay you 10p.

Cafe Lemon will pay you 10p when you bring your own Keep Cup to refill with any takeaway coffees, teas and hot chocolate. By reducing the u…

2 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Sign of the times: thieves target Cafe Lemon again

Thieves or pranksters have once again targeted Cafe Lemon shopfront signage. Not long after owner Cem have saved us from visiting "Cafe _…

Started by Hugh

7 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by John D

Cafe Lemon tempts HoL members to try their new home made pies with discount voucher

Last week Cem at the Cafe Lemon extended his too often hidden home made range with a new line of home made pies. He tells me they're comp…

Started by Hugh

5 May 25, 2012
Reply by Claudia Clare

Photography Exhibition 21 May- 03 June 2012 at Cafe Lemon

Cafe Lemon - Lemon ART   We would like to see that local photographers to join us at Cafe Lemon to exhibit their artwork too. It is Free.…

0 May 19, 2012

100 portraits at Cafe Lemon

Popped out to Cafe Lemon with the kids today for lunch and a look at Cafe Lemon's latest exhibition. At the back, a long wall of faces loo…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service