Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'borrow' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone have a handycam that takes mini dv tapes that I could borrow for a couple of hours?

I have an old mini dv tape that i would like to transfer into my computer, but my old handycam isn't working any more.  I live on the ladde…

Started by Jo W

0 Feb 11, 2017

Could someone lend me a black & decker battery pack briefly please?

My Black & Decker strimmer has broken and before I rush out and buy an expensive new battery for it I just want to double check that it…

Started by Emma

0 Jun 10, 2016

Garden games to borrow N17?

Good evening! Does anyone have any child and adult friendly garden games I could borrow next Sunday for a staff picnic? I'll be able to pic…

Started by Nicola Ash

0 Jul 17, 2015

Exhibition Display Stands to Borrow?

Hi everyone! As some of you may have read in my post a couple of weeks ago, we're putting on an exhibition at St. Paul's Church on Wightman…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

2 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Brewing equipment

Has anyone the full equipment for doing an all-grain beer brew? I'm wanting to move on from kit beers but I don't have room to store a full…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by cathy

Wanted please: two childrens car seats to borrow 13th - 18th August

My women's singing group (www.myheartsings.co.uk) is going on a trip in August with four year old triplets. We need car seats for them all,…

Started by shilps2

1 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by pamish

HARD BIKE BOX- mountain bike sized needed

Hi all,  My boyfriend is off to Burma on a cycling holiday in 2 1/2 weeks time and needs a hard bike box to pack his bike in the plane with…

Started by LE-newby

0 Jan 10, 2014

Has anyone got an extension ladder I could borrow for a day please?

Due to the recent stormy weather I have a bit of gutter damage to sort out, was wondering if anyone had an extension ladder I could borrow…

Started by Geoff

2 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Geoff

Wanted: Wheelbarrow for this Sunday

Hi everyone, last minute I know and I do have a 'streetbank' account - but does anyone have a wheelbarrow I could borrow this Sunday mornin…

Started by Nicholas

0 Sep 27, 2013

Electric juicer

We have a beautiful apple tree in the garden and would like to make some juice. Does anyone have a juicer we could borrow for a couple of h…

Started by Vas

3 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Marika

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service