Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'biodiversity' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Parkland Walk - nature reserve or park?

Haringey Council is looking to improve accessibility on the Parkland Walk. That's not necessarily good news. There's a huge risk that thi…

Started by Simon Olley

23 Aug 12, 2023
Reply by Park

The New River Path is doing just fine

I held off from commenting on this thread until I had visited the New River path myself and fortunately, this week, I had a reason to pootl…

Started by Liz

6 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Dan Woolley

Which bumblebee comes to Ducketts Common?

A queen bumblebee, having emerged from hibernation early, is diligently collecting nectar from the flowering crocuses on Ducketts Common -…

Started by Alec

7 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by h4k

The state of Ducketts Common

Last Saturday, after attending a meeting of the Haringey Parks Forum, I decided to walk home from Turnpike Lane across Ducketts Common. It…

Started by Liz

7 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by John D

'WILDING UP HARINGEY' - BRINGING NATURE CLOSER

Hello there I'm really passionate about wildlife. Wildlife-friendly spaces are vital - no matter the size of the space. Be it a postage-st…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

0 Jun 14, 2014

Ferry Lane Estate's biodiversity

Hi all, I've lived on Ferry Lane Estate for 26 years.  It's at Tottenham Hale and, is just a five minute walk from Tottenham Marshes in the…

0 Apr 30, 2012

Ferry Lane Estate Nature ---- a new Facebook page

Hi all I live on the Ferry Lane Estate. It really is a lovely place, (as far as London social housing estates go). It's very green, rich in…

1 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Haringey action plan to promote wildlife in the Borough

A new action plan to promote wildlife in the borough has been launched by Haringey Council. The Haringey Biodiversity Action Plan sets out…

Started by Liz

8 Feb 24, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service