Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'bike' (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stolen Bike - Terrain Classic

Hi everyone, My friend had his bike lock cut and his bike stolen from outside my flat on Hermitage Road on Saturday night.  Please keep an…

Started by Helen New

0 Aug 22, 2016

Red foldable bike

Needs some love and care but was working fine when last used. Pickup in N15 St Ann's.

Started by BlaiseGV

5 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by lcoop

Free Bike Tent

Hello, we are having a bit of a clear out and we no longer need the bike tent in our garden. Still in pretty good nick. See photo attached.…

Started by Adam

5 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Aeryn P

Isla bike?

Hello  I'm just writing on the off chance that someone might have an Islabike Cnoc 16 that they'd like to sell on. I'm happy to pay £150 or…

Started by Becky Hatch

2 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Becky Hatch

For sale: Girls bike (age 3 - 5). Sunbeam Patch by Raleigh

Lovely 12" inch pink and cream bike with stabilisers (which can be removed), rear doll carrier, and ribbon streamers on the handlebars. Als…

Started by Celia Enyioko-Hanniford

0 Jan 17, 2016

folding bike wanted

Hello all, I am looking for a folding bike and wondered if anyone in the area had one lying around they would like to sell / swap? Do let…

Started by Marbz

9 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Maggi

Halford's Exodus 3 Cycle Carrier for Sale - Rear mounted

Hi everyone, We recently changed cars and unfortunately our bike carrier is not compatible with the new one. We've only used it about 3 ti…

Started by Brendan Lewis

3 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Harringay Birder

Kokua balance bike (like a bike) FOR SALE

We have a Kokua like a bike balance bike For Sale. There are some wear and tear scratches but in good working condition. £50. Pic's attach…

Started by Dawn

0 Sep 26, 2015

Anybody with a balance bike for a 2 year old they'd like to sell?

Hello, we are keen to get a balance bike for our toddler and have heard good things about the Likeabike Kokua and the Islabike Rothan. If a…

Started by Tullie

5 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Jelly Jam

Puky Learner Balance Bike - Red/Yellow

First balance bike from Puky for sale.  Good condition £30. pic attached.  Thanks. 

Started by Iona

0 Sep 10, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service