Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'bag' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bag stolen from a house on Fairfax Road

Hi,  My neighbour had her bag stolen late last night. It's an army print rucksack with her books, work, scripts and stuff in it that she's…

Started by Leanne

2 Aug 28, 2021
Reply by Leanne

Crumpler "The Part and Parcel" Laptop Bag

As shown on Amazon. In good condition, with some small stains on the rear that will scrub out. See pictures for details. Holds a 15" laptop…

Started by mflat

0 Nov 2, 2019

DSLR and/or Video Camera bag For Sale - Large sized Bellingham bag £65 Hardly used

Hardly used and in good condition. Will take two DSLR camera bodies and numerous lenses etc..Two large front pockets and inner dividers. Re…

Started by Barbara

0 Aug 8, 2019

Hill & Ellis pannier bag for sale

I have a high quality Hill & Ellis pannier bag/satchel going cheap. New they cost £195; this one is a bit weathered, a couple of surfac…

Started by Azeem Ali Khan

0 Sep 21, 2018

Hand painted wooden box, serviette holder, hook and tea bags organizer £20

A set of 4: box, serviette holder, hook and tea bags oganizer with floral motives. The hook is 20 cm wide.

Started by Beatriz Merida

0 Dec 16, 2017

Found outside my house: black shoulder bag with women's clothes and personal items

A large black shoulder bag was dumped outside my house in Raleigh Road this morning.  I suspect it was stolen, the valuables removed, and t…

Started by YvonneR

1 May 2, 2017
Reply by YvonneR

Large faux leather black bean bag - £25

I have a large faux leather black bean bag for sale for £25. Its in great condition and very comfy! 

Started by Kaveri Kumar

0 Sep 24, 2016

Pacapod changing bag for sale

I have a changing bag for sale that is nearly new.It was a gift and has only been used a handful of times.It is worth £75 but selling it fo…

Started by Sinead

0 Mar 18, 2016

Garden waste bag missing

Hi, Has anyone had their garden waste bag taken from their front garden?  Over the past year I have had 3 garden waste bags go missing from…

Started by K.Christie

9 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by DrWhams

Grey bag, presumed missing, left in Fairlands Park, Sunday

Just realized now that I left a grey, canvas nappy bag, containing lots of baby stuff plus my camera, in the lovely new Fairlands Park on S…

Started by Jo W

1 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service