Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'art' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Invite to all on HOL - Angel Christmas Fair this Weekend! Come along if you're in the area....

Started by Taz Gray

0 Dec 6, 2012

SAVE THE DATE! - ANGEL CHRISTMAS FAIR FROM 8TH-9TH DECEMBER

Hi there fellow HOLERS, Please save the above weekend to come and visit the Angel Christmas Fair I am organising in the lead up to Christma…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Nov 5, 2012

Event for anyone interested in fashion, textiles, jewellery and accessories - This weekend!

Hi all, It's the third week of the October fair I have been organising at the Candid Galleries in Angel and this week opens with about 50 e…

Started by Taz Gray

1 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Brent Scott

Drawing class recommendations?

Hi there, I've been looking for a drawing class to join locally since I've been looking and feeling inspired by quite a lot of art recently…

Started by Taz Gray

2 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

Former Haringey Resident to exhibit at art fair in Angel gets some coverage in the Haringey Independent

Josette Carroll, a former Haringey resident will be showcasing her sculptures at the Islington Contemporary Art and Design Fair at the Cand…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Sep 30, 2012

October Art Fair in Angel 2012 (now in its 9th year!)

06-28 October 2012 www.candidarts.com Hi there, I am helping organise the Islington Contemporary Art & Design Fair for Candid Arts Tru…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Aug 3, 2012

Looking for volunteer plasterer/builder help to enable an art project in Turnpike Lane

You may be aware of the Sustrans DIY Streets – Turnpike Lane/West Green project that has been going on over the last two years to improve t…

Started by Julia

2 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Julia

Alexandra Park Library Summer Exhibition - your art work wanted!

You are invited to submit your very best art works in any medium (maximum size 10x10 inches) for inclusion in the Alexandra Park Library Su…

Started by Liz

3 May 12, 2012
Reply by Maddy

New Art Therapy Group

Hello everyone, My name is Paula and I am volunteering with MIND in Haringey, a day centre for people with mental health problems. We are…

Started by paulaniuk

0 Apr 11, 2012

The Banc Resturant In West Green Road N15 is looking for local musicians and artsists

“I was in there last night & one of the owners was telling me that they’re looking for musicians to play there at weekends also for l…

Started by clyde

0 Mar 29, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service