Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'art' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exhibition this evening

Hi All, Its the opening of my show at Jam in a Jar this evening from 6pm. RAKA, an upbeat Balkan folk band will be playing and there will b…

Started by Andrew Palmer

0 Jan 12, 2018

Tickets for interactive dance performance at the Round House

I have three extra tickets for +/- Human Live Friday 11th Aug (tomorrow) Happy to sell for £10 each ( face value £ 15)  Let me know if your…

Started by Beatrice Heslop

1 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by V&M

Free nature walks and activities at Railway Fields this Saturday

Railway Fields will be open this Saturday afternoon (29 July), 2-5pm, for Nature Discovery Day, with free nature walks and activities. The…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Jul 26, 2017

New exhibition '1200 MOMENTS' by Photo Macuacua

Exhibition runs daily 22 - 27th June 2017. 10-5pm daily exc Monday 11-5pm. Macuacua was born in Mozambique. His artistic career began at Ma…

Started by PLY GALLERY

0 Jun 23, 2017

IMPREINT - Egocentric

Images from the last event at the Impreint Space. 'Egocentric' is a series of artwork by the artist IMPREINT, made up of circle exploration…

Started by Diana Adamson

0 Jun 1, 2017

Wanted: Picture Frames for Autism Exhibition

Hello there. I'm a resident with Autism doing daily art therapy to help manage my condition and reduce the need for medication. I have been…

Started by Patrick Samuel

4 May 21, 2017
Reply by Aeryn P

'MOMENTS' Art Exhibition by Tottenham Art Classes - 1st-30th April

'MOMENTS'A collection of life drawings, watercolours and prints organised by Tottenham Art Classes.Opening night at Tottenham Social, Cravi…

Started by Tottenham Art Classes

0 Mar 31, 2017

Last chance - Mosaic Art Class with designer of 'St James Square' Sign

Upcoming Class Make a Mosaic ArtworkSaturday 4th March 2017Methodist Church, 28 Pages Lane, N10 1PP2pm to 6pm Early Bird offer £49 per pers…

Started by Leona Matuszak

0 Feb 28, 2017

Paintings by Andrew Palmer

I am having an exhibition of my paintings at the Ply Gallery, Hornsey Town Hall, London N8 9JJ, from the 9th - 14th March 2017. The Private…

Started by Andrew Palmer

0 Feb 17, 2017

Harringay Ladder Jumble Trail Sunday 19th June

The Harringay Ladder Jumble Trail is back! Do you have lots of stuff you’ve been meaning to get rid of? Or fancy a day out meeting the nei…

Started by Nuala Mai Gathercole Lam

14 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Carla

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service