Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'advice' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spare time on your hands? Volunteer with us and help local people...

Our Power-Up Energy Advice Project has really taken off, and we're finding it difficult to keep on top of all the referrals. We're doing ou…

Started by Public Voice

0 Mar 22, 2022

How much did you spend to repair window sills in the front?

I am hoping to get a feel for how much it would cost to repair window sills.  We live on Burgoyne Rd and we have the bog standard three win…

Started by Kotoko OS

8 Aug 7, 2020
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Haringey ADVICE DAY 2019

Wednesday 20th March 2019 12noon – 4pm Civic Centre, High Road, Wood Green, London N22 8LE FREE information, advice and guidance. Free …

Started by Public Voice

0 Mar 11, 2019

Help Us, Help You - Pharmacy Advice

On Monday 4th February, NHS England launched a new campaign to raise awareness that community pharmacists are qualified healthcare professi…

Started by Isha

0 Feb 12, 2019

How to rescue a cat from an unusual owner at Turnpike Lane Tube station?

Who can step in to help this cat which appears to be suffering with its present owner? My partner has been giving cat food to an apparent h…

Started by Neil

10 Feb 2, 2019
Reply by tigha

Ruth Whitehead Associates - recommended?

Has anyone on HOL taken financial advice from Stoke Newington-based Ruth Whitehead Associates? Would you recommend them?

Started by Kit

2 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Kit

ADVICE DAY in Muswell Hill

Get FREE information, advice and guidance on everything from debt to benefits, and housing to health, plus much more this Thursday, 15th Ma…

Started by Public Voice

0 Mar 13, 2018

Landlord advice about Haringey Council Tax

I am wondering if there are any other landlords out there with the same problem as myself. When a tenant leaves a flat in Haringey, or ente…

Started by Helen Myers

8 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Samantha Osborne

ADVICE DAY for Haringey

Haringey ADVICE DAY.FREE information, advice and guidance:Wednesday 27th September 2017,1pm to 4pm at Tottenham Town Hall N15 4RX.

Started by Public Voice

0 Sep 21, 2017

Advice Week for Haringey residents

From 24th to 27th October 2016 the new ‘Haringey Advice Partnership’ will run a series of FREE information, advice and guidance days for lo…

Started by Eamonn England

0 Oct 20, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service