Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'accommodation' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a one-bedroom flat or studio to rent in N8 within the next 12 months

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of an unfurnished one-bedroom flat or studio to rent in N8 – either somewhere that’s available now or…

Started by Jo

0 Oct 4, 2020

Lovely bright double room available in Harringay flatshare, from 1 July!

Hello everybody! There is a lovely bright double room available in my Harringay flat, from 1 July! At £460 per month (bills not included),…

Started by Aoife Sadlier

0 Jun 19, 2020

Bright, spacious 1 bed flat for short term let Jan 2020

Hi there! Anyone seeking short term stay in the area, in the period mid Jan to mid March? Minimum 2 weeks, max 7 weeks.  Located in the Gar…

Started by Ruth

0 Oct 24, 2019

Spacious house with lovely garden to rent from September 2019

Hello  We are looking to rent out our 3 or 4 bed house on Ashfield Road for a year from the start of September. Recently renovated, it's li…

Started by Fiona

8 Jul 12, 2019
Reply by Nirmalee Wanduragala

Anyone looking for house sitters in August?

Hi all, My husband and I live on the ladder (Raleigh Rd) and are expecting our first child in August. My parents are coming over from Austr…

Started by Annelise

2 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by Nicky

Can you rent a home to a refugee family?

The Tottenham Refugee Alliance are re-settling a Syrian or Iraqi family in Haringey.  If you are a landlord and you are interesting in find…

Started by Nichola

0 May 13, 2019

Looking for a room to rent in North London From Monday to Friday 's

I am Looking for a room to rent in North London from Monday to Friday during the week as I live in Kent. Would like desk provided, internet…

Started by Gideon Henry

3 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Jemma

Wanted: 3-month let for family of four

Family of four seeking a short-term three-month let, in the Harringay area, to move in late-September/start of October. We are temporarily…

Started by Matt

3 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Matt

Beautiful modern double room with ensuite near bounds green

Beautiful modern doubled room with ensuite available in newly refurbished split level victorian flat. Lot of light and very quiet. Modern f…

Started by Kelly

0 Nov 24, 2016

Short-term accommodation for visiting family - any ideas?

Hi Harringay! I have family visiting from South Africa for my sister's wedding in August. My mum and sister are coming with my nephew and n…

Started by Rebecca D

4 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service