Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Gardens' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bright, spacious 1 bed flat for short term let Jan 2020

Hi there! Anyone seeking short term stay in the area, in the period mid Jan to mid March? Minimum 2 weeks, max 7 weeks.  Located in the Gar…

Started by Ruth

0 Oct 24, 2019

Organic compost for raised beds

Hi there, Does anyone know where I might be able to find some nice organic compost we can use to fill raised beds? I think we'll need arou…

Started by Alexa von Hirschberg

2 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Alexa von Hirschberg

Activities for babies and toddlers near the Gardens

Hi, we're soon to be moving to Haringey Gardens with our toddler and would love to know where you take your babies and toddlers.  Can you s…

Started by Ali

7 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by claire taylor

BFI film archive now searchable by postcode & map

The BFI have produced an interactive film map that allows you to search by postcode & see what films they have in the archive. - articl…

Started by michaelw

1 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by michaelw

Morrisons ad being filmed in the Gardens at the moment.

No more glamorous ads with TV personalities and football stars. This is Morrisons' real Britain. The distended backsides of overfilled terr…

Started by Phil K

1 May 10, 2014
Reply by Penguin

Has anybody else in the area been advised to take out Chancel Repair liability insurance?

Just wondering. This is for the Gardens patch. I've read the farm that was there previously used to be owned by the Knights of St John, but…

Started by linka

4 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Anna Williams

Trees in the Gardens Roads

This from the GRA: Two replacement trees will be planted soon to replace recent casualtys, they will be at 29 Kimberly and 30 Warwick. Th…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 19, 2009

Gardens resident wins Carer of the Year Award

Rutland Gardens resident wins Carer of the year award 2008

Started by Liz

0 Jun 11, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service