Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Free' (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Desk

Desk: black, it has 3 drawers and one shelf on the right hand side, and 3 shelves on the left is 56 cm deep and 126 cm wide; very good cond…

Started by James Atherton

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Onur

Free - Moving Boxes

We have a large number of moving/storage boxes of many shapes and sizes. If you need some boxes for a house or flat move, please drop me a…

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by James Atherton

Mattress and Desk to give away

Desk: black, it has 3 drawers and one shelf on the right hand side, and 3 shelves on the left is 56 cm deep and 126 cm wide; very good cond…

3 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by James Atherton

Carpet free to a good home

We have got some carpet left over from a roll of previously but lightly used quality carpet. Details 2.4 x 2.8 metres Colour is a generic…

Started by Amelia

1 Apr 9, 2013

Free Double Bed Matress - used twice with plastic cover for transport

I have a free double matress, almost new from Argos that I no longer have need for. Please let me know if you'd like it - you can collect a…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

3 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Burgoyne Bec

Free fitness sessions in Finsbury Park weekly, no catches, all levels welcome.

Free fitness sessions are held each Saturday in Finsbury Park. We're doing this because we want to provide feasible fitness programs availa…

Started by Shamir Sidhu

4 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Shamir Sidhu

Free baby guinea pigs

My guinea pig is pregnant! Help! Her male companion (now deceased) must have been responsible, despite having the 'chop' at £60. She hasn't…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

0 Nov 5, 2009

Razors, Solvents, Booze..........& Eggs and Flour

Has anyone else seen the signs (by the SNT) in various grocers on Green Lanes not to sell eggs and flour to under sixteen year olds leading…

Started by Birdy_Too

5 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Danzigger

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service