Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Free' (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OFFER Pine shelves pickup today N22

OFFER Pine shelves pickup today N22 Pine shelves available. Pickup from Wood Green today. H180 W84 D28cm Sturdy shelves in good condition.…

Started by Emily Wood

4 Apr 20, 2014

Free Tv

Free 28inch, wide screen, CRT TV. Sorry the photo is not very good. Quite big and heavy, collect from Rutland Gardens. Add me as a connecti…

Started by Bethany

0 Apr 18, 2014

FREE REHEARSAL SPACE NEEDED

Hi I am looking for a large space to rehearse in on the following dates Sunday 23 MarchMonday 24 MarchThursday 27 MarchFriday 28 MarchSatur…

Started by Lil

1 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Marika

Free TV and Surround sound system

Hi All,  Finally decided to upgrade my TV to a flat screen. In doing so I've discovered new technology uses HDMI rather than SCART so I've…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

5 Dec 13, 2013

FREE sand

Hello, We have a large heap, maybe a tonne, of sand that we have dug up from our front yard -- it was underneath some block paving. Would…

Started by Amelia

0 Oct 8, 2013

Free Desk

Desk: black, it has 3 drawers and one shelf on the right hand side, and 3 shelves on the left is 56 cm deep and 126 cm wide; very good cond…

Started by James Atherton

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Onur

Free - Moving Boxes

We have a large number of moving/storage boxes of many shapes and sizes. If you need some boxes for a house or flat move, please drop me a…

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by James Atherton

Mattress and Desk to give away

Desk: black, it has 3 drawers and one shelf on the right hand side, and 3 shelves on the left is 56 cm deep and 126 cm wide; very good cond…

3 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by James Atherton

Carpet free to a good home

We have got some carpet left over from a roll of previously but lightly used quality carpet. Details 2.4 x 2.8 metres Colour is a generic…

Started by Amelia

1 Apr 9, 2013

Free Double Bed Matress - used twice with plastic cover for transport

I have a free double matress, almost new from Argos that I no longer have need for. Please let me know if you'd like it - you can collect a…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

3 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Burgoyne Bec

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service