Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Chair' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free leather Steelcase chair

Free to collect from near Downhills Park – black leather Steelcase chair. Doesn’t adjust but it’s very sturdy and comfy! About 60cm at wide…

Started by lucys

2 Aug 26, 2022
Reply by lucys

IKEA Poaeng Children's chairs x2 (£20 each or make me and offer!)

IKEA Poaeng Children's chairs - £20 each or make me an offer. Happy to sell together or individually.  In great condition, recently launde…

Started by Gillian

5 Jun 27, 2022
Reply by Gillian

FREE Parker Knoll chair suitable for an upholstery project

I've a Parker Knoll chair that I'm looking to get rid of - it needs reupholstering and a bit of work to sort out the springs underneath. I…

Started by Emily

2 Apr 10, 2022
Reply by Emily

IKEA child's desk chair £10 o.n.o.

The Joules desk chair in pink. On wheels, adjustable height and spins! More details here and pic below. https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/jules-

Started by Lisa

2 Sep 2, 2020
Reply by Lisa

Vintage Furniture for Sale - Desks, Chair, Cabinet and Shelves

Hi I have posted the following vintage furniture items on eBay but would offer discount to HoL local residents if you want to email me dire…

Started by Michelle

6 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Sonia Davda

For Sale Ikea Poang Chair, as new. N4. £40

I’m selling this Ikea chair which has had very little use at less than half price. They are £95 new.

Started by Gillian Price

1 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Laurence

FREE - Adjustable swivel office chair

Found in Raleigh Road with a wobbly back. I fixed the wobble and gave it a good clean - and it looks almost as good as new. Free to a good…

Started by Marc Allen

3 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Colinloves

Free Wooden Arm Chair Offerred - Collection only

Hi All, I have a nice modern style wooden arm chair on offer, it's very comfortable but is a little worn on the wood work. If given a new…

Started by Harry Farmer

0 Jan 6, 2016

Chair with wicker back and cushion seat needs repair

I have a lovely chair but the wicker back needs to be replaced.  It was very comfortable before the back gave way and I'd be very happy to…

Started by Jennifer

0 Sep 6, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service