Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Bed' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2 x Toddler beds for sale - £50 the pair

I have two white IKEA 'Kritter' toddler beds for sale. New they are £55 for each frame + £40 for each mattress = £190 Yours for £50 the p…

Started by Your Majesty

0 Feb 14, 2017

IKEA toddler bed to give away

Hi, we have an IKEA toddler bed to give away. It's blue with a cat and a dog on it, and we have a mattress too. It's a few years old but in…

Started by EllenH

2 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by EllenH

Free malm bed frame

Hello! We have an IKEA malm bed frame to give away (see link below for image). Fits a mattress 140cm x 200cm. The bed frame is in excellent…

Started by Lindsarian

4 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Lindsarian

Wooden toddler bed for giveaway

Hello, we have a toddler bed to give away. It's in golden-coloured wood, and comes with a mattress which you're welcome to take as well. C…

Started by Tullie

1 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Tullie

Ottoman Double Bed for Sale

Hi all! I have a charcoal/black leather double bed with lifting ottoman storage for sale. No mattress. It's a lovely bed but I was given th…

Started by Alison M

0 Jun 22, 2016

Child's bed frame with ladder and playhouse

Child's mid-height single bedframe with tent playhouse (two plastic Windows and a door) and three storage pockets for sale. Used but in goo…

Started by Elle Mills

5 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Elle Mills

King Size Ikea Bed and Mattress - £250

King size Ikea bed plus top-of-the-range Ikea mattress, great condition, purchased three years ago for £490. Can be sold separately. Avai…

Started by David Gilbert

0 Oct 15, 2015

Free Double Divan And Mattress N15 - collection only

Free Double Divan and Mattress Stanmore Road N15 We have recently purchased a new bed and are reshuffling the rest of our household beds a…

Started by Suzanne Charlton

0 Feb 16, 2014

Single divan bed wanted to borrow

Does anyone have a single divan bed i could borrow from this Saturday for a week please? My mum is staying and i suddenly realised that our…

Started by Chrisandsally

0 Dec 17, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service