Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'painter' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Highly recommended painter, plasterer, decorator and carpenter

I have just recently had my entire ladder house replastered, repainted (inside and outside) and had some renovations done (creating a built…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

21 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by js

Looking for a painter

Hi, we have recently moved to the area and are looking for a painter to do some rooms downstairs in our house. It's a pretty simple job (we…

Started by Lizzie

4 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Lizzie

Painter & decorators

Pedro (07950903135) has done a great job of painting the entire interior of my flat. Super nice guy, reliable and very reasonably priced. P…

Started by Michael M

0 Sep 18, 2014

Painter needed

I am looking for a local painter to paint whole of my house interior, preferably good value, so would be really grateful for some recommend…

Started by Samantha Johnson

4 Sep 11, 2014

Recommendation for Greg (Painter) - Excellent work

Greg was recommended to me on HOL a few months ago.  Greg recently painted the exterior of our house and did an excellent job.  His attenti…

Started by J Swaby

1 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Jonny

Builder and painter needed

We would really like to get the front and back of our house painted, we also need some work on the window cills and porch. There seems to b…

Started by Otiscat

14 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Stella Cattini

Painter/ Handyman required, N8 - any good recommendations for someone who won't let you down?

Hello, I am hoping someone will be able to pass on a good recommendation of trusty workmen. We moved to the area last year and are in need…

Started by Mrs Birch

14 Jul 16, 2014

Painting rooms - does anyone know anyone (does not have to be a pro) who will paint rooms for cheap?

I want to paint a couple of rooms in my flat but think I need help.  Is there anyone who wants to earn a bit of extra cash who would do thi…

Started by Hannah Richardson

3 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by bamako

Painter / Decorator Wanted

Hi, we are looking to have our flat re-painted in the near future - would be great if you could recommend local tradesmen to paint a 2-bedr…

Started by Hamilton Arroyo

6 May 23, 2014
Reply by Nora

Roofer and Painter

Hi everyone, Does anybody have any recent recommendations for a roofer and painter.  We want to get the outside of the house painted and th…

Started by J Swaby

16 May 13, 2014
Reply by J Swaby

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service