Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cat' (246)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gorgeous Ginger the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Ginger is a very friendly, loving, laid back, placid, caring cat. He used to live rough as a stray and was getting into all sorts of troubl…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 28, 2019

Lorenzo the Magnificent cat needs a home - Rehomed

Lorenzo the Magnificent Cat (aka Magnificat) is looking for a loving home he can call his own. He's a young 2 year old cat who used to live…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 24, 2019

Daisy and her kitten Baby need a home together - Rehomed

Daisy is just the sweetest cat, very sociable and friendly, loves company. Sadly she was living outside as a stray and was getting pregnant…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 17, 2019

Mushroom the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Mushroom is approximately 16 years old, but she acts more like a 16 month old kitten than an older cat! She likes to play and run around. S…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 10, 2019

Tiger the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Tiger came to Stokey Cats and Dogs after his owner died over 6 months ago and the family didn't want to give him a home. He arrived covered…

Started by tulips

4 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by Lindsarian

Stella the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Stella is looking for a loving home. She is a beautiful semi long haired cat. Stella would prefer to be the only cat in the house. She is…

Started by tulips

4 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Stokey Cats and Dogs

Rescue cat Daisy and her kitten Baby need a home together - Rehomed

Daisy is just the sweetest cat, very sociable and friendly, loves company. Sadly she was living outside as a stray and was getting pregnant…

Started by tulips

1 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by tulips

Ringo the cat needs a home - Rehomed

"My name is Ringo and I am looking for a new home. I was left behind when my previous owner moved out. I'm in temporary foster care now (th…

Started by tulips

0 Dec 13, 2018

Lost? Found. Do you recognise this white and tabby cat? N8

Hi everybody This cat has been around our gardens at the beginning of Nightingale Lane. Priory Road, N8, for a couple of months and winter…

Started by Fran Shepherd

4 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Fran Shepherd

Simba the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Simba is only 15 months old and already unwanted. Simba is a very friendly, affectionate, loving, playful cat. His owners said a relative w…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 29, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service