Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED: spare kids garden toys/slide/climbing frame/trampoline

Hi, has anyone got any spare kids garden toys/slide/climbing frame/trampoline? I have a very active 2 year old that loves to bounce, play,…

Started by Emily Wood

4 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Emily Wood

Burghley Road Children's Centre receives Netmums gold award!

We are delighted to announce Burghley Road Children's Centre has been awarded a Netmums gold award! Thanks to all of you who love coming to…

Started by rolfy

2 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Hamsan

Lots of great kids and young adult events at the Wood Green Literary Festival

Take a look at the programme of events for kids this weekend at the Wood Green Literary Festival. Based at Noel Park Primary just a stone's…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 9, 2013

School pick-up and after school care

Hello all, I am looking for someone to pick up my son (4) from Alexandra primary school in wood green on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and to loo…

Started by Katie Tucker

0 Sep 13, 2013

CHEST OF DRAWERS FOR SALE - EXCELLENT CONDITION

Hi there If you're kitting out or updating a child's bedroom, you might like this attractive Ikea3-drawer chest for just £15. I especially…

Started by L Griffiths

1 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Geraldine B

Jolly Babies - volunteers needed to run play group

Jolly Babies is a volunteer-run drop-in playgroup for parents / carers and their children aged 0-3. We are looking for more volunteers to r…

Started by Rebecca

3 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

ikea bed and kid drum kit for sale, large canvas wardrobe to give away...

Due to upgrade in my daughter's bedroom I am selling her ikea bed. Perfect condition for £30, mattress included if you want it, also perfec…

Started by Blanche

1 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Simon

Family Fun days - Science - at the Royal Institution

We went to a brilliant family fun day at the Royal Institution earlier this month with our 6.5 yr old and nearly 4 yr old girls. It was cal…

Started by Tessa

2 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Tessa

Games people play

It so happened that this week I had to throw a party for my daughter who turned 9 on Friday (they seem to expect it) and the big demand was…

Started by Liz

4 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Julie

Starting at South Harringay Nursery in September - anyone fancy meeting up beforehand?

My daughter Martha is starting at South Harringay School Nursery in September but doesn't know any other kids who are starting at the same…

Started by Kate Lewandowska

14 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service