Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cat' (246)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two slightly disabled rescue kittens need a home together - Rehomed

Millie & Joey are two slightly disabled rescue kittens looking for a loving home together. Millie was born with wobbly back legs and Jo…

Started by tulips

0 Apr 11, 2019

Tiny Tilly the cat needs a home

This lovely rescue cat Tilly is looking for a loving home with a garden. Her temporary foster carers say this about her: "Little Tilly arri…

Started by tulips

0 Apr 4, 2019

Super duper Spot the cat needs a home

Spot used to live rough and has now been neutered and microchipped as he was rescued by Stokey Cats & Dogs. He is a little shy at the v…

Started by tulips

0 Mar 28, 2019

Black cat with white moustache, who are you?

Does anyone know this cat? He(?)'s been visiting my indoor cat behind the window since late January / early February nearly every day betw…

Started by Satsuma

1 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by tigha

Beautiful Bindi the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Beauitful Bindi is looking for a home with a garden. "My name is Bindi, so called because when I was found I had orange stains on my forehe…

Started by tulips

0 Mar 14, 2019

Looking for a temporary home for our gorgeous ginger cat

Hi all, We're the doting owners of Olive, a beautiful seven-year-old ginger female who lives a happy, mostly-indoor life on the Harringay L…

Started by Ivan Brett

5 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Ivan Brett

Foster home urgently needed for Mr Grumpy cat

Mr Grumpy used to live rough as a stray. When he came to Stokey Cats & Dogs needing help, he had a wound, not neutered, not microchippe…

Started by tulips

0 Feb 20, 2019

Daisy and her kitten Baby need a home together - Rehomed

Daisy is just the sweetest cat, very sociable and friendly, loves company. Sadly she was living outside as a stray and was getting pregnant…

Started by tulips

0 Feb 7, 2019

MISSING TABBY CAT WOOD GREEN N22/N8

Fig - young tabby cat, missing since Sunday 3rd Feb. Last seen Brampton Park Road N22. Often flirting in local shops/on the streets around…

Started by TheAzzo

1 Feb 6, 2019
Reply by tulips

How to rescue a cat from an unusual owner at Turnpike Lane Tube station?

Who can step in to help this cat which appears to be suffering with its present owner? My partner has been giving cat food to an apparent h…

Started by Neil

10 Feb 2, 2019
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service