Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'carpenter' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carpenter required

to build, paint and fit 3 shelves for an alcove in a small bedroom (nursery)  any recommendations please. 

Started by Rebecca

2 Jan 24, 2018
Reply by Sam

Enginered Oak Flooring suppliers /Canadian Slate / Roof Lights/staircase window/Juliet balcony

Hi If anyone has any recommendations in the North London are for the following please let me know - good experiences (and not so good  - so…

Started by Mavic Starfish

10 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Joiner/carpenter wanted

We would like a cabinet made in the bathroom to put our washing machine inside with a wooden worktop. Does anyone know of anyone who would…

Started by Sasha

4 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by EGAB

Good carpenter for bespoke fitted wardrobes needed

I need to have a couple of bespoke fitted wardrobes done to my specifications by a good, reliable carpenter. I'm looking for a quality job,…

Started by Luca

14 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by EGAB

Plywood custom build

Has anyone had anything built using plywood? I am looking to have some built in wardrobes and while looking for ideas came across Uncommon…

Started by Jane

11 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Jane

Handy man / carpenter wanted

Hi there, We live near Turnpike Lane and are looking to build some bookshelves in our living room niches. Can anyone recommend a handyman o…

Started by Eytan

3 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by PhoebeE

painter recommendation

Hello, we are looking to have our internal wood staircase sanded, repaired and repainted and I was wondering if anyone has any good painter…

Started by anton

5 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Bruce

Looking for carpenter/handyman to replace section of fibreboard under carpet

Our plumber managed to make a small hole in the floor when pulling up the fibreboard under our bedroom carpet to find a leak. The leak was…

Started by isobelpearson

1 May 31, 2017
Reply by Tom Shelley

Kitchen Refresh

I've found a couple links on google for tradesmen offering this service, but, unbelievably not in the London/North London area (admittedly…

Started by Gary Jennings

8 May 8, 2017
Reply by Noots

Carpenter to redo built in wardrobes

Does anyone know a good Carpenter that could redesign two built in wardrobes. One wardrobe to be refreshed and one to be made into a built…

Started by Medina Asamoah

3 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Helen Myers

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service