Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rent' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to rent home during renovations in aug/sept

We are couple with a toddler looking to rent locally while we have some work done on the house. We are looking to rent a home from august…

Started by HarringayFamily

2 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by HarringayFamily

It's Official. We''re Leaving. Two Bed Garden Flat available

So I admit this is a blatant attempt to advertise our flat, so apologies Hugh if you need to remove, but if anyone is looking, details are …

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

3 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Amanda

WANTED: Short term flat rental (couple of months) for professional couple.

Hi All, My Wife and I are looking to move into the Harringay area and buy a flat, but we currently live outside London and so are finding i…

Started by Warren Hamilton

5 May 21, 2015

Double room available for rent in a two bed flat near Seven Sisters

I’m looking to rent out a double bedroom in my flat to  another professional female, who would also be a vegetarian/vegan, or would be ok w…

Started by Summer

0 May 5, 2015

My Magic Tent hire for kids parties and sleepovers

I have just started a new venture called "My Magic Tent". My magic tent is a colourful and decorated magical bell tent, replete with buntin…

Started by rosesky

1 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

Room needed urgently

Hi  My friend is desperately looking for a room to rent.  He has to move out of his current place by 18th Dec and is looking for anywhere…

Started by bamako

0 Dec 7, 2014

we are renting our one bedroom garden flat just off the Harringay Ladder

Date available: 16th December Furnishing: Partially Furnished Pets: Open to a discussion regarding pets Price: £1200 Lovely bright, spac…

Started by catherine hustler

0 Dec 2, 2014

Single bedroom for rent in Central Crouch End

We have had this funny evening and we created a quiz to find a flatmate that will feel comfortable with us, and there it is: 1 - What is y…

Started by Eliza O'Donnell

6 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by She

Brewing equipment

Has anyone the full equipment for doing an all-grain beer brew? I'm wanting to move on from kit beers but I don't have room to store a full…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by cathy

Lodger looking for cheap part time (1-3nights a week) room (can be box)

Hello Everyone!   I am a freelance TV assistant, living in Norfolk but often traveling up to London for work. I used to live in the area (S…

Started by Dingle

7 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Chris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service