Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'furniture' (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kid's bedroom, almost new, in a good condition, looking for a new home since our daughter grown out of it.

Started by Ahmet Yener

8 Sep 29, 2019
Reply by Ahmet Yener

Bookshelf needs a new home

We have this lovely bookshelf that is too big for our space.  It needs to be collected, and we are on Falkland Rd, near the top of the ladd…

Started by Cecilia Keating

1 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by Zelda

Free Small Art Deco Wardrobe

Hello! We have a refurbished 1930s small wardrobe available which we no longer need as we're putting in fitted wardrobes. Painted in shades…

Started by Libby

4 Apr 5, 2019
Reply by Leanne

Wardrobe/Chest of drawers

Hi - am looking to buy a sturdy wardrobe with hanging space and drawers. Alternatively a nice chest of drawers. Anyone looking to sell?  Th…

Started by Fiona

0 Mar 28, 2019

SOLD: Highly Sprung sofa with built in bed

It is a sofa bed, but it's really more of a great sofa that happens to have a bed frame inside it! We bought it specially for our Ladder ho…

Started by Donna FT

4 Feb 27, 2019
Reply by Si

For sale: solid oak dresser, Ethnicraft

This is a lovely piece of furniture that we won't have room for soon. Lots of storage space in 4 display shelves and a shelf inside the low…

Started by Donna FT

1 Jan 22, 2019
Reply by Donna FT

For Sale 2x Quilda Vintage Bedside Tables from La Redoute

£80 for the pair Bought about a year and a half ago from La Redoute. We are selling these lovely little tables as we have moved house and n…

Started by Jess

5 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Jess

Free Teak Top Garden Table & 4 Chairs with Iron Frame for Collection (Ladder) Chabby Chic

Free for collection (from the Ladder) are the garden table and four chairs as shown in the photos.  The table top is a little warped and th…

Started by Kat

5 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Golden shiva

FREE - Rocking chair in good condition

Much loved antique rocking chair seeks new home as growing kids (and their stuff) means we no longer have room for it. Solid wooden frame,…

Started by Matt

1 Sep 30, 2018
Reply by Matt

For sale - IKEA Stora Loft Bed with matching shelf (Frame only, no mattress)

Hi,  I am selling my loft bed via eBay but would much rather sell to someone locally if I can, and I also have a deadline to have it gone b…

Started by Robyn

4 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Robyn

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service