Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'coronavirus' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone know someone who can make face masks?

Hi there,  I hope you're all healthy, safe and sane :)  Would anyone know of someone making homemade reusable face masks?  I have some piec…

Started by Grace

7 Aug 2, 2020
Reply by V Shipp

Any local makers of stylish face masks you'd like to recommend?

I'm more than happy to wear a face mask to go about my daily business. I don't want to wear disposable ones and I'd also like my masks to b…

Started by Liz

17 Jul 31, 2020
Reply by Sarah

Should You Wear a Mask?

Some say that the UK population has poor habits with regards to mask wearing. Perhaps, given the appalling confusion in Government advice o…

Started by HoL Site Admin

13 Jul 31, 2020
Reply by JJ B

Cycle repairs

Hi does anyone know of a local cycle repair shop/ person still open? been using my bike on my Turbo trainer to avoid the ouside world and h…

Started by Jacqui O'Beirne

11 Jul 26, 2020
Reply by EMC2

Open air commute to work

This was featured in the Evening Standard recently: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/londoners-crowdsource-tourist-buses-cheap-open-a

Started by TTTH

0 Jul 21, 2020

Book of Remembrance opened for those lost during the COVID-19 pandemic

This week, a virtual book of remembrance has been launched in Haringey. Family, friends and carers now have a special designated place to p…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 21, 2020

Re-opening of playgrounds

Playgrounds are permitted to re-open from today, however it looks like most won't be yet, but will open over the next few weeks: Haringey…

Started by michaelw

8 Jul 21, 2020
Reply by michaelw

Haringey named as London Borough with Slowest Rate of Covid Spread

As much as I have a love-hate relationship with spurious statistics, it was good to read that Haringey tops the list for a good reason - at…

Started by HoL Site Admin

15 Jul 20, 2020
Reply by Gina O

News on the re-opening of libraries in the borough

The government has announced that library services can begin to be restored from 4 July. Haringey Council are currently considering plans t…

Started by Liz

4 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Liz

Current Haringey Covid 19 Levels Low by English Standards - Council Publishes Outbreak Plan

Hi, I thought I would start a new discussion on Haringey's Covid19 levels, as an old one started with  incorrect info & this week - fin…

Started by michaelw

4 Jul 11, 2020
Reply by michaelw

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service