Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,090)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wonderloaf bakery and Jubly factory, White Hart Lane.

Does anyone have any memories or photographs of the above? The Wonderloaf bakery was a huge white building situated opposite the 'T' juncti…

Started by Tim Fennell

10 Mar 15
Reply by John Hough

Cars Broken Into, Pemby. Others?

We have had a spate of cars with smashed windows on Pemby in the last month. It’s not clear if anything specifically has been taken. I know…

Started by Justin Guest

9 Mar 14
Reply by Esther Little

Dead cat

Sorry to let people know but my son found a black dead cat on the junction between Hornsey Lane and Stanhope Road. He put it on a wall on t…

Started by Anne-Lise McDonald

1 Mar 13
Reply by Anne-Lise McDonald

New River Path litter pick up Sun 17 Mar 10am

Hi all; As part of a Council and Veolia yearly initiative, I’m organising a litter pick up on Sunday 17 March from 10am to about 11:30am.  …

Started by Cowper

0 Mar 13

Enter your dog in the Waterlow Park Dog Show

EVENT:       WATERLOW PARK’S NEW DOG SHOW DATE:          Sunday 24 March 2024 from 11.00-16.00. Entrance FREE. VENUE;       WATERLOW PARK N…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 13

Haringey Fixers Repair Café at Broadwater Farm!

We're delighted to invite you to the upcoming Haringey Fixers Repair Café event hosted at Broadwater Farm.Event Details:📅Date: 16th March 2…

Started by Haringey Fixers

0 Mar 12

Look what's coming in the old Queen's Head

They've even got the right spelling for our area!

Started by Hugh

17 Mar 12
Reply by Hugh

The 'monoculturisation' of Green Lanes

Since I moved to the area in 2015, the section of Green Lanes from the Overground northwards has progressively become more and more monocul…

Started by drpepper

46 Mar 11
Reply by Michael Anderson

Free Sari style material

I have a large bolt of traditional Indian material to give away. It’s really beautiful- black background with subtle coloured embroidered…

Started by Elaine W

1 Mar 11
Reply by Rajinald

Recommended plumber - Charlie Rumens

I'd just like to add my voice to those on this platform who've recommended Charlie Rumens in the past. Had an issue with a kitchen tap that…

Started by James H.

3 Mar 11
Reply by Jess

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service