Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'vintage' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stallholders wanted - Stroud Green WInter Fair 22nd November

Do you make bags, jewellery, cushions, sell vintage clothing, or enjoy teaching a craft for a small fee? Do you have a collection of books…

Started by Gillian

0 Sep 2, 2014

vintage plan chest for sale

I have an old (60s-70s?) wooden plan chest for sale.  It takes size AO paper so is approximately 96cm deep and up to 135cm wide (Currently…

Started by Mrs Baylis

14 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Mrs Baylis

Vintage Halloween fun this Saturday afternoon

This Saturday is the annual 'Can't Buy Me Love'  Rock & Roll Halloween vintage jumble sale at the Boogaloo in Highgtae   Join us for a…

Started by Jet Payne

0 Oct 24, 2013

Pitches for Angel Flea Market - Sunday 21st July

Hello, I am organising the Flea Market in Angel and we still have a few pitches available if anyone is interested in taking part. Details b…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jul 4, 2013

Diamond Jubilee Fair at Bruce Castle 2012

Here are just a handful of photos I took of my stand at the Diamond Jubilee Fair at Bruce Castle. It was a very enjoyable day with the weat…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jun 8, 2012

I am taking part at the Diamond Vintage Fair at Bruce Castle. Come and say hi.

As a local resident near the Bruce Castle Museum, I jumped at the chance of getting a stall to take part at the upcoming Vintage Fair to ce…

Started by Taz Gray

0 May 18, 2012

free vintage furniture

amazing walnut dressing table and wardrobe free  please pick up asap idealy today before 5pm as im making room for baby you will need extra…

Started by aj england

3 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by aj england

Vintage Clothes for Sale

I have a huge bag of 1960s/70s dresses for sale.  They are generally a size 14/16 and things I've got from ebay but not worn once they've a…

Started by Cath English

5 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Cath English

Free - antique / vintage sofa (in need of some restoration and a loving home!)

Sadly we have to get rid of this sofa in order to make space for a sofa-bed. It is of an unknown age (1920s??)  and although there is a fai…

Started by GillianM

9 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by GillianM

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service