Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'public spending cuts' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Council to axe provision of After School Clubs in the Borough

Haringey Council are to axe all provision of After School Clubs in the Borough. My children attend South Harringay Primary school and use t…

Started by Pat

25 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by MzMoore

Latest council cuts proposed - YOUR ESSENTIAL SERVICES AFFECTED

Haringey Efficiency And Savings Programme - New proposals to Scrutiny Committee (see document attached). Note, these are proposals yet to…

Started by matt

87 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Save Haringey Youth Service disassociate from 'violence' of protestors at this week's full council

The following email, from a group called Save Haringey Youth Service, has been forwarded to me. (For context see video of the protest here…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Liz

Spending cuts protest 'utter disgrace', says Haringey Council leader

This from the Haringey Indy: Pandemonium broke out at a Haringey Council meeting last night when angry protesters stormed the civic centre…

Started by Hugh

22 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Open Letter from the Haringey Alliance for Public Services

This morning all councillors got an Open Letter from the Haringey Alliance for Public Services. I've attached it so HoL members can read it…

Started by Alan Stanton

13 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

Haringey to be congratulated for Library Service Statement

HARINGEY Council is to be congratulated for its statement yesterday about its commitment to our library service. This is in contrast to the…

Started by Clive Carter

35 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

I love legal aid

Legal advice in Haringey is under threat.   It's not too late to send a Valentine to Ken Clarke to tell him how much you love legal aid: ht…

Started by Peggy Savage

0 Feb 15, 2011

UKuncut action on banks

Is anyone else in area joining the action of UKuncut on 19/2 to target Barclays bvanks in N8/N4?N22?

Started by judy gahagan

0 Feb 11, 2011

Major changes to Haringey's sport & leisure services announced

Major changes to the way that sport and leisure services are provided by Haringey have been approved by the Council’s cabinet. In a report…

Started by HoL Site Admin

16 Feb 10, 2011

Day of Rage

I intend making my own contribution to this day-of-rage by withdrawing up to 12 books from Stroud Green Library, on this day National Libra…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service