Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'london troubles' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It's all in the timing Peacocks

From Marketing Week:   Local brand retailer Peacocks tweeted out: “Who’s watching Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model?! x” at the exact ti…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 10, 2011

CARPETRIGHT-CARTOON IN DAILY MAIL

In yesterday's DM this cartoon featuring the old Tottenham Co-op building    “Here’s to more oppressive policing.”    

Started by Lesley Ramm

6 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by GillianM

Pulling together information on how to help

This morning I was on the phone to the press office asking if they could set up a web page directing people who want to help. I explained t…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Hugh

WWW.RIOTRESCUE.COM

Hi Someone i'm in contact with has set up a website called www.riotrescue.com which brings together all offers of help and much more.

Started by MICHELLE HOWARD

2 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by MICHELLE HOWARD

Life on the Lanes tonight

On my way back from the Community Assistance Centre, I took a walk along our stretch of Green Lanes to get a sense of how things feel. Verd…

Started by Hugh

22 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Midnight looting at Arena last night

At about 11.15 last night hints start to come through on Twitter that Harringay was about to be targeted by the looters. Just over a half a…

Started by Hugh

45 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Anette

Community Clean-Up

Does anyone know when there are any community clean-ups organised in our area (Harringay, not sure if needed, but Tottenham more obviously)…

Started by William Booth

19 Aug 10, 2011

Donating money for burned out families

I'm keen to help facilitate the donating of money to those local people who've been badly affected by the riots. I've already had several r…

Started by Hugh

12 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Anne Gray

showing of peaceful solidarity

Wondering if there is something that those interested in peace, respect and pride of community can do to demonstrate solidarity? Was thinki…

Started by Julie - WPRNW

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Julie - WPRNW

HOL in The Guardian

HOL in The Guardian

Started by Danzigger

11 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Angela

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service