Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'libraries' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christmas and New Year Library Opening Hours

CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR LIBRARY OPENING HOURS Saturday 24th December 9-2pm only Sunday 25th December closed Monday 26th December closed…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Nov 20, 2011

Awareness of libraries: open letter to the council

Awareness of libraries Can I offer a practical idea to promote the use of libraries? The suggestion is generally applicable, but I do of c…

Started by Clive Carter

7 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

Online Resources available from Haringey Libraries

Started by Liz

2 May 25, 2011
Reply by Liz

Access ancestry.com at your local library

Just noticed, family history buffs, that you can use ancestry.com at your local library for free. There are a variety of other databases yo…

Started by Liz

3 May 19, 2011
Reply by Liz

Research Online from home with Haringey Libraries

In case you haven't come across this - Haringey Libraries offer a range of free online resources that can be accessed over the internet. Y…

Started by Hugh

1 May 3, 2011
Reply by Liz

Ebooks from Haringey Libraries on Smartphones

Just checking back at the ebooks section of Haringey Library and spotted they have apps for iphones and and android. Has anyone tried them…

Started by Liz

0 May 3, 2011

Celebrating St George's Day in Haringey Libraries

St George’s Day Activities To help celebrate St George’s Day there will be a number of arts and crafts activities throughout the libraries…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 8, 2011

Haringey to be congratulated for Library Service Statement

HARINGEY Council is to be congratulated for its statement yesterday about its commitment to our library service. This is in contrast to the…

Started by Clive Carter

35 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

New recycling message board at Stroud Green Library

Do you have a wardrobe you no longer need or would you like a new table? Want to get rid of some children's bits and pieces or source some…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 11, 2011

Day of Rage

I intend making my own contribution to this day-of-rage by withdrawing up to 12 books from Stroud Green Library, on this day National Libra…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service