Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,084)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

We got his details off of a post from Neil (HOL member) Greg worked on our homes exterior and interior all of last week, he even turned up…

Started by VIX

73 Apr 4
Reply by MW

Accountant?

Hello! Could anyone recommend a reliable accountant for a personal tax return please? Thanks

Started by anton

1 Apr 4
Reply by Anna Chojnacka

Free After School Gardening Club at Edible Landscapes London- 10-15yr olds. Wednesdays 3.30/50-5.30

Started by Bethany Anderson- ELL

0 Apr 3

Gardening with Nature - 3 day course with Marine Drake at Edible Landscapes London- 13th/20th/27th April

Started by Bethany Anderson- ELL

0 Apr 3

Lordship Hub Repair Café

Event Details: Date: 6th April 2024 Time: 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm Location: Lordship Hub Co-op, Higham Road London N17 6NU What to Expect? Br…

Started by Haringey Fixers

0 Apr 2

beano magazines £15

We have around 40 Beano magazines and 6 Beano Annuals for sale for £15. All from 2019 to 2022 aprox. Hours and hours of fun! (if you are un…

Started by js

0 Apr 2

April Jazz at Karamel!

Thursday Night Jazz! 8PM START! £5 (advance), £10 OTD https://www.musicglue.com/karamel/ Venue: 4 Coburg Road, Wood Green, N22 6UJ Thurs…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Apr 2

Suspicious coffee shops and bars to the north of Wood Green

Hello, I'm writing this because I really feel at the end of my rope. I live between Bowes Park and Wood Green and I don't want to leave the…

Started by Lara

10 Apr 2
Reply by Sixfaces

Guitar Teacher

Hello all, I’m an experienced guitar teacher now available in Harringay and surrounding areas to teach all styles and levels. Ex profession…

Started by Sam Craft

0 Apr 1

Happy Easter Harringay

Happy Easter to all!

Started by Gordon Farcas

1 Mar 31
Reply by Ozbawn

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service