Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,084)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Signs of Spring: wrens nesting

It's not hard to spot the nesting birds around Harringay at the moment, there's a marvellous magpie nest in one of the trees in my street,…

Started by Liz

2 Apr 5
Reply by Christina Davis

Offer for free Map of Haringey

Black & White map of the Borough of Haringey. Measures 60" x 40" Collect from N15 Seven Sisters.

Started by Betty Brewster

3 Apr 5
Reply by Betty Brewster

Amazing sushi resto Hornsey

Just wanted to spread the word about a delicious family run sushi restaurant on Hornsey High St Konichiwa is affordable and rreallytasty! R…

Started by Cecilia Keating

1 Apr 5
Reply by ANN 'Connor

Pair of matching cushion

I have a pair of matching cushions in excellent condition. Approx. size 40 cm wide by 60 cm long. Colours: browns, beige, turquoise. Collec…

Started by Helen M

3 Apr 5
Reply by Ruth

Free vintage walnut end / side table

Please message me if interested. Pick up from N22 5AR. 78cm x 47cm. And 72cm height.  thanks v much 

Started by Racheal Leigh

3 Apr 5
Reply by Eugenia

Tree surgeon recommendations?

Looking for a heavy duty tree surgeon who can remove a whole tree (sadly) and also do root grinding. Anybody had any positive experiences l…

Started by Alice B

4 Apr 5
Reply by Atom Gallery

Another shout out for Greg

Another big recommendation for Greg and his workmate Daniel, who have just completed work on our house. We needed a variety of painting, de…

Started by MW

1 Apr 5
Reply by Henry Busiakiewicz

New Haringey parking permit system - something's wrong, can we the peple help?

Earlier this year, Haringey Council introduced a new parking permit system. This included the great (and for me very positive) leap forward…

Started by HoL Site Admin

23 Apr 5
Reply by Rich

Pigeon infestation

A huge flock of feral pigeons has taken a shine to our roof. It’s getting messy. Anyone have experience of ways to quickly and humanely get…

Started by Kit

8 Apr 5
Reply by Gina Fenton

Will new Brexit rules limit the variety of food products on sale on Green Lanes?

In the latest instalment of Brexit red tape, there are new requirements for documentation starting now, and later in the year there will be…

Started by michaelw

5 Apr 4
Reply by michaelw

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service