Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free to collect - some unused paint and other DIY bits and bobs

We're having a clear out - can anyone use any of the following? Ronseal quick dry natural finish brushing wax for interior wood (unused) H…

Started by Caroline

4 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Caroline

Free Child's bed.

Free child's bed. I think it's John Lewis. Good condition just covered in stickers which will come off with a bit of work. For collection…

Started by dbh1954

0 Feb 14, 2015

Overhead Transparencies (OHTs)

Anyone still use these? I found some blank ones when having a clear out the other day, about 12. If anyone uses them still, please take the…

Started by Ruth

0 Feb 10, 2015

FREE sofabed

Any takers for a fabric two-seater sofabed? It is the type with a fold-out metal frame and matress inside. Free to collect from Stapleton H…

Started by Caroline

8 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Caroline

Any retro gamers out there want a FREE PS2 (with games)? [now taken]

As seen but it worked last time we plugged it in and played. Comes with a dance mat, two controllers and a heap of games. Plugs for TV as s…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Liz

Free wooden pallet

Looks pretty new.  36 Duckett driveway, right beside the New River.  Feel free to just take it.

Started by CanadianMichael

0 Jan 25, 2015

Gardeners: want mint?

I'm clearing out a mint bed (I think it's spearmint). It sprouts from the tiniest bit of root so there's loads. I'll leave some labelled po…

Started by Sophie Smith

0 Jan 16, 2015

An idea for a New Year's resolution: join the library

If you're not a member of Haringey libraries, it's very easy to join. Download a copy of the form to join here [pdf], fill it in and take i…

Started by Liz

3 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Geraldine

FREE: ginger beer plant

You can make homemade ginger beer using a ginger beer plant - a type of yeast culture. I've got lots to give away if anyone would like some…

Started by Sophie Smith

3 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Sophie Smith

Offered free: Britax carseat for 2 to 4 year old

This carseat has now been outgrown by both my kids and is bing offered free. See photo attached. Please come and collect from my home on Ha…

Started by Jo W

1 Jan 11, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service